The best part of this hotel was the location --- easy to get everywhere we wanted to go in Barcelona. Rooms were fine - great bathrooms. (We spend little time at the hotel, so location is key for us.) We'd recommend enjoying the breakfast (additional cost) one day then exploring the other small spots in the city....we found fabulous breakfast, coffees, etc., for less cost than the hotel, and a chance to experience more of the city. Located in The Born, it is in the center of some of the historical areas, but easy to either walk or take taxi to major sights, depending on what you like to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In El Born district in Barcelona, symbol of the city´s history, surrounds this familiar, modern and cozy hotel constructed in an antique building.The hotel is located in an absolutey remarkable position, on a pedestrian street in the very centre of Barcelona old town. Ramblas are only 500 metres away from our hotel that also lies right half-way through the stunning Barcelona Cathedral and the historical Santa Maria del Mar church.Surrounded by our city´s history in one of the most modern district, our guest will enjoy not only their accomodation but also the infinite relax and entertainment possibilities Barcelona offers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Banys Orientals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banys Orientals Hotel
- Hotel Banys Orientals Barcelona, Catalonia
- Banys Oriental Hotel
- Banys Orientals Barcelona