This is a really good three star that offers a brilliant location straddling El Born and Barri Gotic - both fascinating areas of Barcelona - and a friendly, efficient front of house (special mention to Camille- and clean, comfy attractive rooms. The rooms are really no smaller than most European hotels of this type . If you are large perhaps a superior room would be an option as it's true that there is not a lot of room to move around the bed, but the shower is huge ! The hotel kindly supplies a fridge full of still and sparkling water free to guests as well as a large container of apples as on each floor. I wouldn't really recommend the breakfast as it's 10 Euro, and was quite chaotic the morning we decided to give it a try. Cheaper and more fun to try some of the local places . I would return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In El Born district in Barcelona, symbol of the city´s history, surrounds this familiar, modern and cozy hotel constructed in an antique building.The hotel is located in an absolutey remarkable position, on a pedestrian street in the very centre of Barcelona old town. Ramblas are only 500 metres away from our hotel that also lies right half-way through the stunning Barcelona Cathedral and the historical Santa Maria del Mar church.Surrounded by our city´s history in one of the most modern district, our guest will enjoy not only their accomodation but also the infinite relax and entertainment possibilities Barcelona offers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hotel Banys Orientals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banys Orientals Hotel
- Hotel Banys Orientals Barcelona, Catalonia
- Banys Oriental Hotel
- Banys Orientals Barcelona