Great location but very small noisy rooms - upgrade to a top end one if you can afford . Bed was as hard as a rock and so poor sleep! Great breakfast though and good restaurant. Good local bars and very close to metro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In El Born district in Barcelona, symbol of the city´s history, surrounds this familiar, modern and cozy hotel constructed in an antique building.The hotel is located in an absolutey remarkable position, on a pedestrian street in the very centre of Barcelona old town. Ramblas are only 500 metres away from our hotel that also lies right half-way through the stunning Barcelona Cathedral and the historical Santa Maria del Mar church.Surrounded by our city´s history in one of the most modern district, our guest will enjoy not only their accomodation but also the infinite relax and entertainment possibilities Barcelona offers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hotel Banys Orientals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banys Orientals Hotel
- Hotel Banys Orientals Barcelona, Catalonia
- Banys Oriental Hotel
- Banys Orientals Barcelona