I've been in this hostel with other 3 friends for 3 nights in a 8 beds room. Great location, very close to La Rambla, it's perfect for young people who want to stay out late at night. Good atmosphere, not very clean to tell the truth, but absolutely friendly and helpful receptionists. Even though the first day I found my padlock broken, I would recommend it as a cheap and convenient place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ideal Youth Hostel opened in the year 2000 in a typical Barcelona city-centre-style building. It's an experienced hostel located near the famous La Rambla and next to the Opera House.The traditional historical appearance of the façade has been maintained, while the interior is modern with a minimal industrial look, including silver concrete walls and coloured neon lights.We try to cater to both single backpackers as well as groups, offering all that you need to help you enjoy your stay in the city.Accommodation is offered in single rooms and private or shared rooms for two, four, six, eight or ten people. Most of the rooms have their own balcony, individual WC and free hot showers. Furthermore, the hostel provides individual lockers in each room, free of charge.We also offer a terrace, linen, vending machines, self-service laundrette, microwave and fridge and a lounge in which you can relax.Upon request, half- or full-board meals and lunch boxes are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Ideal Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ideal Youth Hotel Barcelona
- Ideal Youth Hostel Barcelona, Catalonia