We were due to stay at the Rosello's sister hotel in Barcelona but an overbooking meant we were moved. The area was ok with average traffic but we had a room overlooking the rear terrace. It was small but adequate for what we needed. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfasts were exactly what you expect in Spain.
The big bonus for us was discovering that the hotel had their own hire bikes. This was great as they were very reasonably priced and it took all the hassle out of collecting and returning bikes. We had the bikes from first thing and had a great day cycling up to Park Guell and then all the way along the sea front with all points in between. Although it initially looks daunting with the traffic systems, there are some good cycle lanes and the car drivers were more forgiving than you find in England.
The hotel was close to a couple of the Gaudi buildings and there were a number of good restaurants close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Evenia Rossello is located in the commercial and business centre of Barcelona, with a strategic location only 350 meters from the Passeig de Gracia (Gaudi's building La Pedrera) or Diagonal Avenue.Among our facilities, the L'Illa de Rosselló is the perfect place for a business lunch or a dinner with friends. The Hotel also offers meetings rooms, free Wi-fi internet access, a little gym, Bar , 24H-reception and private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Evenia Rosello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Rosello Barcelona, Catalonia
- Evenia Rosello Hotel Barcelona