4,100 results
All reviews sants station top floor visual restaurant corner room expo hotel main station rooftop restaurant walk in shower entire city excellent hotel metro system standard room euros per person nou camp booked this hotel tourist bus mini bar
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My wife and I only had 1 day in Barcelona before flying out but we found the hotel to be very centrally located and the price was great for the quality of the room and hotel.
One of the largest rooms we stayed in.
Hotel is a 4 star hotel for a 3 star price. I would stay there again and highly recommend them if you are in Barcelona and need a place to stay

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed 28 October 2013

wow what an amazing hotel, stayed here for 2 nights with my family.the hotel is located close to barcelona sant train station and is a sort taxi ride from the airport(20 euro)
the hotel is really nice looking from the outside modern and sleek. the staff when you enter are friendly and helpful. the rooms are beautiful, amazing bathrooms and top notch comfortable huge beds. the view from our room was spectacular, we stayed here pre cruise and itwas perfect, the toruist sight seeing bus stops just across the road and there is taxis outside the door. it is a 5 min taxi ride to place de catalunya, the restaurant on top of the building is nice but i didnt eat there so cant judge the food.
this hotel offered and delivered everything i needed on my trip to barcelona and i would highly recommend staying there as i definitely will next time i visit

Room Tip: request rooms on top couple of floors as the views are worth it. breakfast is dear but there is nice cafes in train station so cheaper to eat there
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank robkmurf
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My daughter and I arrived for a week long vacation in Spain. We were only supposed to stay in Barcelona for one night. Unfortunately, on the first night, I got extremely ill. I was confined to this hotel for four nights, they sent me to a hospital, helped my daughter with food arrangements and due to my extreme illness, they charged me one third the normal price. We ended up getting an emergency flight home to the states. Edward (Edu Aparicio) was amazing!!!!! Don't know what we would have done without him.

Note: Don't get sick in spain! Hospitals are terrifying.

Room Tip: If you get a queen bed, ask for a pillow topper. These mattresses are HARD
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank CleanEarth3
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We booked this hotel because other reviews said it was close to the station - it is about 100m away - very close!!

But as well as proximity, we got a gorgeous room with a great view, an amazing bathroom (which was so large my wife failed to find the separate shower room) a good welcome on reception, and a very easy check out the following morning.

Overall, very good, well located for the station, and great rooms.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GilesDobson
Reviewed 27 October 2013

stayed here with my wife and son (12) for 4 nights from 13th October. First visit to any major city, I prefer to be near good transport links, so GHTC ticked that box. I could almost have thrown my son from the station to reception! Check was speedy and efficient, in fact I was greeted by name when I presented myself at the desk; a nice touch.I paid to upgrade from 10th floor room to a larger 17th floor; worth the extra 13 euros per nite, IMO, for the view alone. After unpacking I returned to reception where the chap who'd checked me in spent about 10 minutes marking a Barcelona map with some info and advising me on the best places to go and also avoid; again a nice touch. All hotel staff I interacted with were very helpful and made me feel that I was a valued customer. Whilst the hotel isn't particularly central, the Metro is very efficient and cheap. We used it at least twice daily. Buy T10 tickets; great value.There were plenty of small restaurants in the vicinity of the hotel. The hotel staff are happy to point you in the right direction of where best to go.

Room Tip: it's worth paying a little extra for a room on a high floor; the views are fabulous
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family