4,118 results
All reviews sants station top floor visual restaurant corner room expo hotel main station rooftop restaurant walk in shower entire city excellent hotel metro system standard room euros per person booked this hotel tourist bus mini bar great city
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights as part of our honeymoon. We booked a superior room and I requested a room on a high floor which we got. The rooms are spacious and clean with big beds which are very comfortable. The views from the room are stunning. When we arrived in the room the staff had laid rose petals on the bed and we had a complimentary bottle of Cava and chocolate covered strawberries. The staff were really friendly and answered any questions we had about transport/sightseeing. We also used the spa which was nice. It is fairly small but we were the only ones using it so felt like a private spa! The hotel is in a great location for heading into the centre.
We ate in the hotel restaurant which was amazing! The food was lovely and the views were spectacular. I highly recommend this.
All in all this was a fantastic trip and if we came back to Barcelona, we would definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I had been traveling throughout Europe for a month, and stayed at 7 different hotels by then, in several countries. Just when I had given up on finding a decent hotel and reset my expectations to low levels, I discovered this hotel. Not only its location is convenient to any other point of the city, right across the train station, but you feel the difference at the moment you interact with the front desk staff. They are very pleasant, polite, helpful and considered. They truly make you feel welcome and show a genuine desire to ensure you have a pleasant stay. When I entered the room, wouuu! An amazing view of the city; lots of closet space; a bed so comfortable you don’t want to get up; and a big bathroom also with a view. This had the feeling of an Executive Suite but at an incredible low price of $139/night. OMG! Compared to the $400/night lousy hotels in France and Germany, this was hard to believe. And the breakfast… Out of this world: lots of buffet choices, with a variety of fresh fruits, juices, meats, cheeses, and even superior champagne for your mimosas. I can’t say enough of this place without sounding like a commercial. I even cancelled my trip to Madrid to enjoy Barcelona for 3 more days. Interesting how a hotel could influence your impression of a city. I definitely recommend this hotel and look forward to stay again on my next visit to Barcelona.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a high-floor room to get better views of the city. Include breakfast on the rate!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank Moto8
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is quite good for the variety and very good for the quality, but standard rooms are really standard. Even if they are very big, they are also quite old (television, lights, furniture and especially the bathroom) and also the lobby and the exterior are not so "new style". But it is a good choice if you want a cheap and very clean 4* hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
3  Thank 405AB2405
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We stayed for 2 nights, with a room on the 17th floor. The 'superior' room has stunning views over the city. The room was clean, and spacious with a large, very well equipped bathroom. All the staff were helpful and friendly. One of the best aspects is the access, being right beside the trainline from the airport and connecting into the metro. All in all an extremely enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AlanWArmstrong
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We stood only one night to attend a Barça game, I booked this hotel for being 4 metro stations from the Camp Nou. Very nice hotel, great spacefull rooms and bathroom for a very decent price (booked on the internet); Access to the train station/airport very usefull.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends