Hotel Pulitzer
EuroPark Hotel(Barcelona)
US$239
US$217
2,332 results
All reviewsrooftop bargreat locationplaca catalunyaquiet streetsister hotelairport buscentral locationrooms are smallsuperior roomloved this hotelwonderful hotelthe heart of the citywould highly recommend this hoteltapassight seeingvisiting barcelonamodern hotel
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My friend and I arrived early after a long overnight flight and were delighted to be allowed to check in early. Our room was on the small side, but had wonderfully comfortable beds and a little balcony that we had not expected. It was quite and cozy. Once rested up a bit, we went up to the roof to enjoy the bar but were told we could not be served because it was going to rain... this was soft of odd as there didn't seem to be a cloud in the sky, but nonetheless we enjoyed a drink in the lovely lobby before setting off for adventures. I would definitely stay here again. The staff were courteous, helpful and efficient. Our room was spotless and haleleujah for the real air conditioning!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on upper levels
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
GrupoReginaHoteles, Director General at Hotel Pulitzer, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear LeighTennessee,
Thank you for your nice review!
I'm really happy to read that you found our beds so comfortable. This is extremely important to us: we choose very carefully our mattresses to make sure that our guests can enjoy a sound sleep. I'm also delighted to read that our staff were courteous, helpful and efficient.
I'm so sorry that you did not have the chance to enjoy our rooftop garden-terrace. I really hope that it will be fully available in your next visit to Barcelona!
Best regards and muchas gracias,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights while visiting Barcelona. It has a perfect location near Plaza Catalunya and Rambas. Service was great. Rooms are modern, clean and great smell. Definitively will stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jimna,
Thank you for your wonderful review!
We definitely wish to welcome you back as a guest. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I will be more than happy to arrange your stay.
Best regards!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

A friend and I stayed at the Pulitzer for three days while we were in Barcelona. It's in a perfect location to reach the (very efficient) Barcelona metro. The room was a bit narrow but very well appointed. The rooftop bar and restaurant is beautiful and the food and drinks are good and not too expensive. The hotel is close to Las Ramblas and its many shops and restaurants. The staff was expecially friendly and efficient. The Pulitzer has the feel of a much more expensive hotel and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Parisfan072
GrupoReginaHoteles, Director General at Hotel Pulitzer, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for your nice review about the Pulitzer!
I'm really glad to read that you enjoyed an overall great experience with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back, whether in Barcelona or in our other Pulitzer properties in Paris and Buenos Aires! Do not hesitate to contact me. I'll be happy to arrange your booking.
Best regards and muchas gracias!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Nice boutique hotel in an excellent poistion near Placa Catalunya and Ramblas. The rooms are aren't massive but are a good size compared to other hotels we've stayed in. The bathroom was nice and spacious and had a good shower and the free toiletries were a nice touch.We visited the rooftop bar twice during our stay and as others have commented is a nice addition to the hotel. The overall appearance of the hotel is nice but could do with a lick of paint in some areas (and this is being picky). Overall a nice boutque hotel right in the middle of Barcelona. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again when visiting the city in future..

Room Tip: I'm sure that a room with a small balcony at the front would be nice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gararon W
GrupoReginaHoteles, Director General at Hotel Pulitzer, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for your review!
I'm glad to see that you enjoyed the overall Pulitzer experience and its so convenient location right in Barcelona city centre. I'm also happy to read that you liked our bathroom amenities and our roof top terrace.
I take good note of the painting proposal. We'll take inmediate action. Thank you for helping us improve!
Muchas gracias and best regards,

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Our group of four loved this boutique hotel on a side street just off Plaza Catalunya. The rooms are modern and lovely with very comfy beds. We had a top floor room with a small balcony overlooking the street, but it was still quiet (except for the garbage trucks emptying the bins at 4 am. every morning!) The management was wonderful, friendly and helpful. We never ate in the restaurant, which is not open for dinner, because we ended up at Starbucks on the corner every morning for coffee and a croissant before trekking off for a day of sightseeing. We booked this hotel because of the rooftop bar and we weren't disappointed. Comfortable seating, beautiful plantings (love the birds of paradise!) and pleasant wait staff This was our destination for a cocktail every evening.

Room Tip: Chose a room on an upper floor with a balcony
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!
I'm glad to read that you and your friends enjoyed the Pulitzer hotel and that you found our staff friendly and helpful.
I'm also happy to see that our rooftop terrace did not disappoint you! It's certainly a green oasis in the very heart of Barcelona. People certainly enjoy its cosy atmosphere.
In your next visit, I strongly recommend you to try our breakfast buffet: home made bakery and cakes, butter croissants, fresh fruit... I'm sure you'll love it!
Muchas gracias and I look forward to welcoming you again, whether in Barcelona, in Paris or in Buenos Aires!
Best regards,