Hotel Pulitzer
Catalonia Ramblas(Barcelona)
Lleo Hotel(Barcelona)
Hotel Pelayo(Barcelona)
2,325 results
All reviewsrooftop bargreat locationplaca catalunyaquiet streetsister hotelairport buscentral locationrooms are smallsuperior roomloved this hotelwonderful hotelthe heart of the citywould highly recommend this hoteltapassight seeingvisiting barcelonamodern hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014

A friend and I met up in Barcelona and stayed here for 4 nights. The room was very comfortable and reasonably spacious for a boutique hotel. Although we had a room at the front the traffic wasn't loud enough to keep a light sleeper like myself awake. Unfortunately we were only able to use the rooftop bar once due to the mixed weather. It was a lovely place to sit after a day out sightseeing. The main bar was very a good alternative with its very comfortable sofas..
The location is excellent as it is so central.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and I would be happy to stay there again if I return to Barcelona.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
GrupoReginaHoteles, Director General at Hotel Pulitzer, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear scotiaScotland,

Thank you for your nice review! I'm glad to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay!
I'm so sorry that the mixed weather did not let you enjoy our rooftop terrace... However, it's a good excuse for you to come back! :)

Should you decide to stay again with us, do not hesitate to contact me. I'll be more than happy to help you arrange your booking.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

What a wonderful hotel/staff. Great Location!!! steps from Las Ramblas, but it felt like you were in a quiet part of town once you walked into the hotel. Our room was on the fourth floor facing the street with a small balcony, we're not sure what the complains about street noise is about we did not hear any noise once our balcony door was closed. Room was what you would expect in a 4 or 5 star boutique hotel nice size clean room, comfortable bed, big bathroom (always a plus), nice room service menu and lovey restaurant very busy at lunch with local business people. The roof top bar a must for a drink or light snack after a long day of sightseeing. But the "Best Feature" of this hotel by far is the staff. Our luggage did not arrive in Barcelona for 2 1/2 days they did everything short of going to the airport to look for our bag to help us. We can not wait to go back to this Little Gem, but next time with carry-on only. Highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Warren B

Dear Warren,
I am truly grateful for your wonderful review and for calling us a "Little Gem"! :)
I'm really pleased to read that our best feature is the staff. That's so important! I will share your words with all the entire team.
Please let me inform you that we have other two Pulitzer properties: one in Paris and one in Buenos Aires. If you decide to stay with us in the future feel free to contact me and I will make sure to reserve a nice room on your future stay!

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is 2 minutes walk from all of the action. Had a small double room. Asked for a room at the back as had read comments about noise. The room I had was in the centre of the hotel room 416. It was quiet but had a view of another room and an extraction pipe. But nevertheless the quiet location meant that I could open the balcony doors without being subjected to the street noise. Bed was really comfortable. Breakfast good. Roof terrace an absolute must. A real haven.

Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor!
I'm really happy to read that you found the bed so comfortable. We take this issue very seriously. Sleeping tight is really a must in a hotel!
I'm also glad to see that you enjoyed the rooftop garden terrace! It's really unique.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I really liked this place. I booked it strictly as a last night place to stay on my way back from San Sebastian, with an early morning flight to catch out of Barcelona for the states, so I didn't really have much time to savor it (I got in around 10:30 p.m). But the service was very friendly, the room was terrific, and the rooftop bar was worth the price of admission (extremely hopping at midnight and beyond). I wish I'd had more time to spend here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank HooferNewYork

Dear HooferNewYork,
Thank you for your nice review!
We do hope that you'll have the chance of coming back again to Barcelona and stay with us during a longer stay!
Please do not hesitate to contact me. I'll be more than happy to arrange your booking.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had three nights here. The hotel presents very well but our room number 215 was very small. Barely any space at foot and one side of the bed. We had to leave a suitcase on the only armchair in room and place another dining type chair on a cupboard to place a second suitcase on the floor. As this was in front of the mini bar cupboard which housed the safe, we had to move the suitcase aside each time we needed to use the cupboard and leaving only the bed to sit on.
This was booked as a standard room, however, we did pay over $300AUD/night.
Lovely bathroom and toiletry products are very nice.
Very smart lounging space and bar area. on ground floor.
The hotel is particularly well located, being only 50 or so metres from the Placa de Catalunya, shopping, transport and restaurants.

Room Tip: Would recommend but do check on room size for two people.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Fran,
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community!
I'm glad that you liked the hotel overall. I'm sorry that you found your room too small.
Should you ever wish to come back, whether to the Pulitzer in Barcelona or the ones in Paris or Buenos Aires, please do not hesitate to contact me. We'll do our best to offer you a bigger room!