This is an excellent hotel with nice clean rooms (still looks new )
- Staff is extremely friendly and helpfull.
- Breakfast is extremely good value with a very well stocked cold buffet and hot items (eggs ,bacon, veggies, sausages) to order a la carte. Orange juice is natural and a glass of cava is available.
- The hotel is located at a short distance .of the metrostation Tetuan and 1 stop to the main shopping area but you can walk easilly (about 1,5km - 20 minutes)
- found some good restaurants close by (Gorria , Bembi) Specially Gorria where I had a superb seabream in the oven with lots of garlic. They have a nice selection of malt whiskys (Springbank, Glenlivet , Jura, ... )
Only negative (minor) point is the bar that looks too much like a school refectory and as such does not really invite for drinks before or after dinner. But they promised to do something about this very soon.
I would recommend this hotel to everyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayre Hotel Caspe is a newly built hotel combining avant-garde design with a functional style in all of its facilities. The hotel features 141 fully equipped rooms with the most modern technology, a restaurant providing Mediterranean cuisine, gym, garage, and several open-plan meeting rooms. Situated in the central Eixample, Ayre Hotel Caspe is a mere 10 minutes from the city center and 30 minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Ayre Hoteles, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ayre Hotel Caspe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayre Hotel Barcelona
- Ayre Hotel Caspe Barcelona, Catalonia