Stayed there for 3 nights. Overall a pleasant Hotel with friendly staff. Good location with plenty of small restaurants nearby for outdoor dinner. The only downside is the room cleaning services which is not too great. We returned to the hotel around 4 o'clock on the first day to find that the room was still not cleaned and the bed not made.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silken Concordia is situated 800 metres from Plaza Espana and the Fira de Barcelona Exhibition Centre. It features an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, cocktail bar and mini golf. The Silken Concordia's bright, spacious rooms feature contemporary decor and air conditioning. Each room includes free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, safe, minibar and a marble bathroom with a range of amenities. The Concordia's modern, elegant Bistro Triple Sec Restaurant serves typical Mediterranean cuisine, specialising in veal, steak tartar and homemade tomato salad. The varied breakfast buffet includes healthy options. There is also a cafe. Located next to Poble Sec Station, the hotel is a 5-minute Metro journey from Barcelona Port and La Rambla. You can also walk to the Rambla in 15 minutes. Direct airport buses stop in Plaza Espana, a 15-minute walk away. Private parking is available on site for an extra cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Silken Concordia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Concordia Barcelona
- Hotel Silken Concordia
- Silken Concordia Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia