We had a nice 5 day stay at Hotel Silken Concordia in August. The hotel was better than expected from the pictures we had seen on the internet.
It was really lovely with the small pool area on the roof of the 5th floor.
The location was central but a bit far to walk to for example Placa Catalonia. Very close to Magic Fountain, and a decent walk to the harbor promenade.
If the chance arises I will certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silken Concordia is situated 800 metres from Plaza Espana and the Fira de Barcelona Exhibition Centre. It features an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, cocktail bar and mini golf. The Silken Concordia's bright, spacious rooms feature contemporary decor and air conditioning. Each room includes free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, safe, minibar and a marble bathroom with a range of amenities. The Concordia's modern, elegant Bistro Triple Sec Restaurant serves typical Mediterranean cuisine, specialising in veal, steak tartar and homemade tomato salad. The varied breakfast buffet includes healthy options. There is also a cafe. Located next to Poble Sec Station, the hotel is a 5-minute Metro journey from Barcelona Port and La Rambla. You can also walk to the Rambla in 15 minutes. Direct airport buses stop in Plaza Espana, a 15-minute walk away. Private parking is available on site for an extra cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Lastminute, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silken Concordia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Concordia Barcelona
- Hotel Silken Concordia
- Silken Concordia Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia