Stayed here for a week end of June/begining of July 2013. Good location for sightseeing, short walk to Urgell tube station and for airobus too. lots of good places to eat close to the hotel and due to tube was easy to reach Los Ramblas in the evening. Took in a day trip to Montseratt which was an experience, so high and so beautiful! Would recommend this hotel, although the pool is very small we did manage a late afternoon swim. One downside, the TV only had Spanish speaking chanels plus CNN, but if on holdiday who needs TV!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Acevi Villarroel is a welcoming four-star hotel in central Barcelona with great facilities, ideally located for exploring the city or for a business trip. We offer comfort and modern, artistic design, good dining in our restaurant "el 106", a spa and gym, and an outdoor pool as well as the full range of services that make our establishment a luxury hotel. We also offer polyvalent meeting rooms with personalized services to enable enterprises to make their conferences, seminars, and even for cocktails and banquets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Acevi Villarroel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acevi Villarroel Hotel Barcelona
- Acevi Villarroel Barcelona, Catalonia