Hotel is very central, very clean and the staff are very helpful. i went to Barcelona to meet my sister for a long weekend she comes from Denmark and was also pleased with our room. The bathroom was very clean and the maid tidied up all our belongings we left lying around. No breakfast was included but menu and restaurant looked very good. The metro was close by also many places to eat or for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Acevi Villarroel is a welcoming four-star hotel in central Barcelona with great facilities, ideally located for exploring the city or for a business trip. We offer comfort and modern, artistic design, good dining in our restaurant "el 106", a spa and gym, and an outdoor pool as well as the full range of services that make our establishment a luxury hotel. We also offer polyvalent meeting rooms with personalized services to enable enterprises to make their conferences, seminars, and even for cocktails and banquets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Acevi Villarroel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acevi Villarroel Hotel Barcelona
- Acevi Villarroel Barcelona, Catalonia