Arrived on a Friday night, dumped our bags and headed off out to soak up the atmosphere at La Merce festival. Became evident that the hotel was extremely well placed for whichever sights you want to visit in the city. Tube station is a 5 minute walk, La Ramblas is in walking distance, as are other attractions although if, like us, you want to pack a lot in it's worth using the tube to save your feet! We were out after midnight both nights and felt perfectly safe walking to the hotel. The room was spacious, modern and clean. No tea or coffee making facilities but to be honest we weren't in the room long enough for this to be an issue. Breakfast was good, limited choice of hot food - Spanish sausages and egg - but plenty of other stuff to fill up on. Roof terrace is a bonus, doesn't have a view but pool is lovely for a post sightseeing dip! All in all no complaints whatsoever. Just the job for a weekend break. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Acevi Villarroel is a welcoming four-star hotel in central Barcelona with great facilities, ideally located for exploring the city or for a business trip. We offer comfort and modern, artistic design, good dining in our restaurant "el 106", a spa and gym, and an outdoor pool as well as the full range of services that make our establishment a luxury hotel. We also offer polyvalent meeting rooms with personalized services to enable enterprises to make their conferences, seminars, and even for cocktails and banquets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Acevi Villarroel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acevi Villarroel Hotel Barcelona
- Acevi Villarroel Barcelona, Catalonia