“Best Brunch in Barcelona”
Review of Brunch & Cake

Brunch & Cake
Ranked #25 of 223 Dessert in Barcelona
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: Artisan Coffee Shop and Brunch spot in Barcelona.Absolutely everything is made by hand,from scratch, using only the best local ingredients. Organic when possible. In grandmothers we trust!!
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

The food and coffee here is amazing. I loved the quinoa burger. It was so good my partner and I visited twice in four days

Reviewed 24 July 2014

A MUST for anyone visiting Barcelona. By far the best brunch I've ever had. During my 7 weeks in Barcelona, we ate here at least 5 times. Everything is delicious, i particularly liked the eggs benedict on a waffle and the scrambled eggs with ham turkey and avocado on a bagel. The pancakes and french toast are also delicious. You can't go wrong ordering anything on the menu. Absolutely amazing food and drinks. However, be prepared for a wait on the weekends! Definitely worth the wait.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This had a good selection of lunch choices, sandwiches but all a little different to what I'm used to. The outdoor seating is one long table which got strangers talking to each other. The coffees were very good too. I'll definitely visit this again for lunch before I leave Barcelona.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This place was excellent, the decor was adorable, menu in both spanish and english. Healthy options are available. I highly recommend the quinoa salad. No reservations (or phone number!) so be sure to get there with plenty of time!!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Super good breakfast, made from scratch by order.
Even though the place was crowded we got served quite quickly and enjoyed tasteful eggs, smoothies, bagels, fruit salads and fresh coffee.
Highly recommended!