“Excellent food and service”
Review of DaLuca Ristorante - CLOSED

DaLuca Ristorante
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We ate there on Aug 25, last nite in Barcelona and are thrilled that was our final meal. The food was great/ not over the top fancy but high quality, tasty, nice presentation and generous portions. I could not believe the excellent value at 22 euro. Sea bass was a little bland but the starters ans my husbands salmon were excellent. Based in another review I am confused - I was told by my server that the price doesn't include wine but the other review said they got wine.
Nonetheless in addition to the great meal, our servers were outstanding. Diego and Sergio were always on time with drinks, food, bread, everything. They were extremely kind and patient towards our 2.5 yr old son. We sat outside and the atmosphere was very nice but I was worried we would be forgotten. That didn't happen. They were very friendly each time they came to our table.
Overall I highly recommend. We loved Spanish food but it was nice to have tasty Italian in a portion bigger than tapas. Will def go back.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Because of its location and modern decoration you expect more from the kitchen but all is rather boring.

1  Thank MartinMVDUY
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Nice restaurant with an elegant interior and floor to ceiling windows. Food was very tasty and we enjoyed everything we tried from the menu. Desserts, in particular, were excellent. But beyond the good food, service was simply superb. Our waitress was knowledgeable, attentive and very efficient. We certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good dinner in Barcelona.

Juan Manuel T, Director General at DaLuca Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Dear guest,

thank you very much for your comments...

Certainly our service is one of our best items... but we don´t forget the food of course!

I hope to see you soon in the next future

best regards

Reviewed 14 June 2013

I had the lunch menu @22 which included a starters, main, desert, water, soft drink and coffee. the quality of the food was superb up to the point that i thought the $22 must be a mistake. I would definitely recommend this place for a good lunch time stop. there wasnt a queue as well... which is always a plus.

1  Thank clem81
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Sharply priced dinner menu @ 22 euros included water, wine, coffee. Local flavours, served efficiently and earlier (2000) than most inconvenient city restaurants. Pleasant interior and pavement zones.

2  Thank Nicholas R