“Mariona was outstanding”

Barcelona365 -Day Tour
Ranked #100 of 584 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Hi! my name is Francesc Garcia and my company is "Barcelona365". I provide private customized tours in and around Barcelona. I'm an official/licensed tour guide and with me you will make the most of your trip, without queuing and at your own pace. I offer a personal experience, as if you were traveling with a friend who knows about the city: its history, its enigmas, and its experiences... You'll see Barcelona in a different way! I offer my tours in English, Italian, Spanish and Catalan. See you soon!
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I contacted Barcelona 365 (Francesc) and he referred me to one of his guides, Mariona. She is an art historian so the tour was especially informative. My husband and I did two half day tours and we packed a lot in. If you want to get the most out of a short time, this is the way to do it. Rates are competitive.

Francesc G, Propietario at Barcelona365 -Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thanks for your review!
I'm sure that Mariona will glad reading it and knowing that you enjoyed her job.
See you next time.
Francesc

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This was my first time utilizing Trip Advisor for a tour guide and my search yielded many choices. I contacted several highly recommended by Trip Advisor but chose Francesc due to the informative, friendly responses he sent to me. We selected Francesc for a 1 1/2 day tour of Barcelona and had a wonderful time with him. He is charming, polite, intelligent and knowledgeable. It was a great experience and I highly recommend him. We were a family of 5 visiting Barcelona and he made the tour fun for all of us -- parents and adult children. I know we saw all the important things and then so and know I saw the true Barcelona!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I took some customers in a tour of Barcelona (my hometown). I decided to contract Francesc to make sure we got the most out of it, and it came out just great. He took us to places I did no know of myself!, also the explanations about art, history and legends were very interesting. On the practical side, his organization was excellent, the timings, the routes, the possibility to skip lines at the major attractions (him being an official guide) and his suggestions about were to eat or have a rest, proofed to be the fantastic.
My customers were delighted, some of them already planning to come back with their families!
My most sincere appretiation to Francesc for going far beyond the line in a work that he masters.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We recently returned from Barcelona. We spent two half days touring the beautiful city with Francesc. One day was dedicated to Gaudi and the other was Old City. Francesc had wonderful recommendations for restaurants and things to do when we were not with him too. He was a fantastic guide, native and now, friend. We often choose tour guides to keep the kids engaged and to give us the history of the city we visit. I cannot say enough good things about Francesc! He was prompt, helpful, delightful, knowledgeable, kind, speaks fluent English and was born in Barcelona. We used email before the trip to communicate which worked perfectly. If you are visiting Barcelona, you must meet him and let him show you his fabulous city!

Francesc G, Propietario at Barcelona365 -Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Wow!!! Kristy.

What review. Thanks!!!

It was great to join your family and lead them through Barcelona. I’m happy you enjoyed your trip through Spain and to have been part of this experience.

Thanks to choose me

Reviewed 21 January 2014

We arranged a tour with Francesc on very short notice for an afternoon tour of some of Gaudi's lesser known buildings. Francesc was most accommodating to our needs and provided an excellent personalized 4 hour tour. He is very knowledgable and provided the detail we were looking for. We can highly recommend him!

Francesc G, Propietario at Barcelona365 -Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

It was great, because usually I don't have enough time to visit other "no so common" houses of Gaudi as Casa Vicens, or to see the Casa Fuster, another modernist house by Lluís Domènech i Muntaner.
Thanks