“Excellent place for a dessert”

La Pastisseria Barcelona
Ranked #2 of 142 Bakeries in Barcelona
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: Caffetteria, colazione e panetteria
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We stopped by during our day tour in Barcelona for coffee and a cake. It was very difficult to select from the variety of colorful cakes. The chocolate cake we chose was excellent and the coffee was also tasty.

1  Thank Eithan S

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I found this place on TripAdvisor and stopped in for some pastries and espresso. Amazing! The cakes and croissants are gorgeous. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I read about this place on tripadvisor and wanted to make it onto my 'to-do' list for Barcelona...we spotted it walking down Carrer de Balmes, off onto the right hand side nestled away where yoy could quite easily walk past it. I am so so happy we recognised the outside! The cakes inside were sensational, such a wide selection of beautiful looking delights - the large cherry caught my eye and was so tasty filled with a light mouse and crunchy base. Tomorrow is our last day of our trip and we'll be heading back. Would recommend everyone to try and squeeze in a visit, you won't be dissapointed

3  Thank KPatz_13
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Visited here after reading very favourable tripadvisor reviews, and we were not disappointed.

Staff were very pleasant and the surroundings a nice up market cafe feel.

The cakes and sweet goods on show were out of this world, and luckily they tasted as good as they looked.

Nice touch having the video playing on the big screen to show how these things are made.

If I could take them in my suitcase home with me I would, absolutely amazing.

The cherry bomb looks and tastes sensational.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

You can start there every morning until you try all of the sweets and then you can start the second round! Simply yammi!!