“This place has the best beer”
Review of La Cerveteca - CLOSED

La Cerveteca
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I have never tasted that kind of beer before but it has a sweet taste and it;s really light and cool. I loved it while walking in the city.

There are newer reviews for La Cerveteca

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Nice selection of beers, normal prices, kind bartender, small toilete, crowded by locals and turists (but we still got the table as the others prefer to stand by the bar). There was nothing about this place I particularly liked or disliked and so if you want to try some interesting beers, go there.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Convenient location to the Barri Gotic and the waterfront area, this craft beer location is excellent. Many styles to choose from and so so good! Great atmosphere too!

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I'm not an avid beer drinker, however I was surprised at the selection of beer that was available. On the day, the tap provided coffee flavoured beer which was a delight despite my lack of interest in beer however I do have a soft spot for coffee. For people who enjoy different types of beer, this place is a must stop, be prepared to spend several hours just tasting.. bring lots of friends so everyone can get different type to share and have a laugh with.

Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

We have seen the place before and at the end we tried. It was calm and it remembers me the tipical old catalan house. The waiter give us advice and recomeded some beers. The choice was perfect.