“Pepito Tour - Jose - Barcelona”

Pepito Tours. Private Day Tours of Barcelona
Ranked #135 of 585 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Official Tour guide that offers private day tours of Barcelona. Licensed by Tourism Department (Tour guide license number 2513)Recommended by Rick Steves.
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I did two tours with Jose. First day was a 4 hour walking tour of Barcelona's old town - Barri Gotic, El Raval, El Born. An excellent historic walk through the Roman and Medieval periods. We also did the Picasso Museum which was much better than I thought it would be. Jose had lots of information, stories and aneqdotes about the city and its history.

Day two was all Gaudi! What a day with was as we did a 4 hour waling tour, we did all of Gaudi's works and Jose gave me a detailed review of the history and timing of Gaudi's works. We finished at Sagrada Familia - so impressive.

I use Private Tours on my trips and Jose is as good as I have experienced. Highly knowledgable, skilled with many stories of his City. He is flexible and moves the tour to suit you.

I highly recommend Jose!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Jose Soler, Pepito Tours was our guide for a walking tour of both the Gothic District and several examples of Gaudi's projects. Barcelona is a fantastic city to visit but what really made it special was how Jose Soler presented it to us. He demonstrated a level of enthusiasm that was fresh and w/ great insight!

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We booked the Gaudi and wine tour with Jose and had a fabulous time! It was obvious from the website that we wanted a slightly more in depth tour than what is the typical Gaudi tour offered by Jose, which he easily organized. I emailed Jose a list of all of the Gaudi sights that we wished to visit including Park Guell, Casa Milla and others. Jose was able to accommodate all of our wishes. He whisked us quickly from sight to sight, skipping long ticket lines. We saw all of the Gaudi sights that we wished to see while in Barcelona in just one day. We had a delicious lunch At a taps restaurant that we will visit again. Jose was pleasant and personable giving us insight into local restaurants and attractions. We all absolutely recommend him as a tour guide to all of our family
And friends.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

we were extremely happy with jose. he was very personable, timely and the perfect host.
couldn't have asked for anyone better. he will go as fast or slow as you want. we really enjoyed his personal knowledge of living in barcelona and growing up there.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

My husband and I just came back from four days in Barcelona. We booked a four hour walking tour with Jose. The tour focused on Gaudi's work and ended with a lovely tapas and wine stop. Jose was delightful and very informative. He gave us so much information and really brought the city to life. He also gave us several tips and recommendations for the rest of our stay in Barcelona.
Jose's knowledge and passion for his city was impressive. The pace of the tour was perfect and we took him up on a few of his restaurant recommendations and they were great.