- diagonally across is a produce market, we loved going there each morning to buy fresh products and make our breakfast
- 20m on the side is a modern convenient store that opens late
- check in lady and check out lady (sorry forgot their names) are both pleasant ladies to deal with
- apartment is very clean
- spacious 3 bed / 2 bath, our living room has a balcony
- 3 block from subway / shopping district
- service hour 11am - 1pm, 2pm-6pm (really???)
- Poor WiFi, of the 2 nights we were there, we were only able to use WiFi for 2 hours... we couldn't get them to fix it because there wasn't anyone to talk to about it with the very limited hours
- Terrible manners of desk clerk (not check in lady), when we return to the apt, with our hands full, we saw a guy sitting by the table, he saw us, but ignored us until I told him to open the door... he said I should use the code... ah.. our hands are full... you might as well be a manikin.
- door code issue, it seems that door code either changes frequently or have some weird issues... of the 2 nights we were there, we get buzzed to ask to open door at late hours as other apt guest code does not work. The same happened to me on the 2nd night, 2 more arrived after me (each have different codes), none of them worked... and after 3 tries, we need to wait for a minute before we're allowed to try again, after a few minutes, we got in because someone came out...
- minor issues in our apt 4A
a. guest bath shower, the shower stream is so powerful that the holder can't hold it, so the entire bathroom is soaked unless you remember to turn it down before you turn it on...
b. guest bath basin water clog. drains extremely slowly
both've been reported, hopefully they'll fix it.
- available parking location is far (about 3 blocks away)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern and stylsih apartments located on the Eixample area near Paseo de Gracia, from where you will be able to discover some of Guadi's arquitecture, and near Plaza Cataluña and Las Ramblas. From the apartment, you will also ablo to reach any city area with the main public transports in Barcelona.The apartments are fully equipped with washing machine, dish washer, kitchen, towels and linens. Our personnel will be happy to help you with any request you will have. To assure our guest's safety, we have installed a code access system to go into the building. This code will be provided at the check in and will be exclusive for each apartment. We have also installed a safe on each apartment, so that all our guests will be able to keep safe their personal belongings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Arago 312 Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arago 312 Apartments Barcelona, Catalonia