“Great trips around magnificent city :)”
Review of Feel Free Tours

Feel Free Tours
Ranked #114 of 642 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: We are completely sure that offering free walkings tours, specially in a declining economy context, will be a superb option for independents travellers happy to discover our city in a different way...Our guides have extensive knowledge of Barcelona and will be at your disposal to tell you fascinating histories and helping to make the most of your trip!!
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

I've been on tours with Hector and Goran, they were absolutely fantastic guides and provided me with a lot of useful trips and great stories about city. It's by far my favorite way of exploring new city and I'm glad I've had opportunity to get to know Barcelona with Feel Free Tours :)

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"great walk"
"gaudi's architecture"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"la sagrada familia"

Reviewed 3 March 2016

We took two tours: modernism and the old town. Both were really enjoyable and guided by incredibly nice man - Goran, who have done a great job! We also enjoyed a little competition during the modernism tour and as winners we got a really nice price ;) not gonna say what it was ;) I really recommend Feelfree tours!

Reviewed 3 March 2016

I would say that I was very pleased with my tour and my tour guide Nuria. She was very easy-going and I learned alot about the old town parts of Barcelona. Some of what I learned was significant with history of time. I laughed. I was given a new perspective when walking down the narrow pathways of Placa De Catulunya. This tour was simply pleasurable. I would say sign-up it's worth your time.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

My self and my girlfriend had a great time with Goran. He knew all about the old town and was very informative. A lovely bloke, I would definitely recommend.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 February 2016

My boyfriend and I had the opportunity to take both the Gothic City and Modernism Tour. We learned so much from both of our guides. The guides were on time, easy to find, extremely friendly, and passionate with their knowledge and love for Barcelona. Also, for those of us English speakers- they were very easy to understand and have a wonderful knowledge of the English language. The knowledge that they shared with us DEFINITELY enhanced our Barcelona experience. Thank you Hector and Goran!