“The food is so good, I can't recommend this place enough!!”
Review of La Republica

La Republica
Ranked #1,643 of 9,510 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$2 - US$22
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Description: The place from which you will not want to leave! The best breaded steak in town, bbq, Argentine empanadas, pizzas, burgers, the coldest beer -2 º, low cost cocktails, music, football and more!
“The food is so good, I can't recommend this place enough!!”
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I heard this place was really good and that it had good prices so I organized a girl's night with 8 girlfriends...and we had the most amazing time! The food was so good, even though the portions were big we kept ordering more stuff to try other things on the menu. It all tasted home made and my Argentinian friend said it super authentic. The staff was also really friendly and the mojitos were delicious and really original. I will be back to repeat the milanesa de messi and empanadas really soon for sure!!

• Visited March 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Restaurant with amazing food and great vibe!!”
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I came many times and I love the argetinian cut of meat "vacio" also the "milanesa" is fantastic but you should try the "Empanadas" as starter!

If you dont want to eat, in the bar you can shake your own "mojito de la casa" with cool music!

• Visited March 2013