“Delicious food, great service, reasonable prices!”
Review of Restaurante Kosher Club - CLOSED

Restaurante Kosher Club
Price range: US$11 - US$28
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
“Delicious food, great service, reasonable prices!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Food was delicious. Staff was very friendly. Nice atmosphere. Very classy kosher milchig restaurant. Very reasonable prices. I would recommend the Tuna tataki, it was delicious. The pizza was also great.
Definitely worth a visit!

• Visited July 2013

Dayton, Ohio
“Was OK”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Restaurant was OK, if you need to eat kosher, this place is decent,
(Or if you must read your menus in Hebrew) otherwise , don't bother, there are many good (but not Kosher) places to eat in Barcelona

Visited July 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Kosher Non-Meat, near Passerg di Gracia”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

WE ate at Kosher Club b/c we like to support kosher restaurants and jewish venues as we travel. On the day we arrived in Barcelona fr. North America Kosher Club also opened for dinner 45 mins. earlier than usual at 7:30, which suited our preferred dinner time well. We were greeted by Cava, sparkling wine, and a chef's tapa. The restaurant is dairy only. We had lovely fish, well prepared, wine and excellent dessert. Service was friendly and professional. Atmosphere is modern with white and wood decor. The owner/maitre d' is present. Excellent experience all around. Hotel was located 3 blocks fr. Passeig di Gracia, right near HCC St. Moritz, where we stayed.

• Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“Amazing dinner!”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My husband and I just had an outstanding meal here this evening. We took a trip to Barcelona for our 17th wedding anniversary. We arrived this morning and were quite hungry when we checked into our hotel. We walked La Rambla and picked up some fruit at the market to hold us over until dinner. When we arrived at the restaurant, we were greeted by a glass of champagne. Such a wonderful surprise! I ordered a cheese plate and my husband ordered a salad of lettuce,green apples, goat cheese,walnuts, and a honey balsamic vinaigrette. YUM! We then had fresh tuna, which was cooked perfectly, and made to order personal pizza. We were both so pleased. The quality of the food is absolutely the freshest and top quality. The service was wonderful as well. We were treated like guests upon whom the restaurant has been waiting and hoping for for months. I thought I had great restaurants at my feet as I live in Manhattan, but this place is one I will always,always remember. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank NYCFamilyof7
Modiin, Israel
“Upscale kosher dairy restaurant in Barcelona”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

We ate at this restaurant on a recent trip to Barcelona and were pleasantly surprised by the food and décor. Salmon was excellent.

Visited June 2013