“Bike rental”
Review of Deviant Bikes

Deviant Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: Quality bike and board rental in Barcelona. We rent fixed gear, single speed, FGFS, dirt-jump and BMX along with longboards and retro boards. Hotel delivery and collection service available. GoPro HD video cameras included free with each rental along with editing of footage and expert local knowledge to help you find the hidden gems of Barcelona.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We were a group of 9 that rented bikes from deviant bikes for a week.
The bikes were great, there were several different bikes to choose from.
We tried a bit of every kind of bike they had, and they were all great.
And if we had any problems with bikes they would come and fix them for you.
But we had them for 11 days total and had not one problem.

I will definitely recommend deviant bikes to everyone who is looking for good bikes and good service.

Best regards

The Norwegians

There are newer reviews for Deviant Bikes

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I rented a longboard from Rich at Deviant Bikes on a short 4 day break in Barcelona.
Rich delivered (and picked up) the board from my hotel.

Great service, good website and a friendly dude. Don't hesitate to look them up.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I can only recommend Deviant Bikes. It has a very nice selection of quality bikes for very reasonable prices. Rich is a very helpful and great person, I could arrange the renting totally flexible. So if you are looking for a place to rent a bike, which is not like all the others in town, this is the right address for you.

1  Thank Balázs K
Reviewed 22 July 2014

If you want to explore Barcelona by bicycle there are many options to rent but I was glad that I read a review of Deviant Bikes in the German Spoke Magazine a couple of months prior to my visit.

I rented a fixed gear bike which was not a Create bike (heavy, the only thing you get at most other places) but a nice custom Leafcycles bike. After a first spin I came back and Rich changed the pedals from toe cages to straps. Rich, the owner, also gave me some good advice on traffic and routes so I had an amazing time riding the bike through the city.

Since I had to leave quite early on the next day Rich picked the bike up from the place where I was staying.

All in all just a great service and a nice guy. I will definitely visit the shop again when I'm in Barcelona.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

There are tonnes of places in Barcelona to rent bikes and longboards, but a lot of them are very expensive, not as friendly, and surely don't have a proper website because I could not find that many online. The Deviant Bikes is also top notch as a mobile site, so that's a plus.

I have rented both bikes and longboards from them and the delivery option surely saved us a lot of hassle! They also give you protective gear for when you longboard, a thing you need if you are trying to teach some friends. Their bikes are also absolutely beautiful and a wonderful ride. That's actually the only con with this shop, the fact that the bikes are so beautiful they can make you a bit self-conscious or quite nervous to leave them chained for too long.

The service is also top notch and friendly and another reason why this will be my go-to shop next time I'm in Barcelona looking for a longboard / retro board or a bike.