“High quality Italian in Spain”
Review of Domu - CLOSED

Domu
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Keflavik, Iceland
“High quality Italian in Spain”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Not to downgrade the restaurant it self but afterwards I would choose spanish-tapas instead of going to an Italian restaurant in Barcelona. How ever the service of the restaurant was OK, the place is pretty small in size but the menu is plentiful and all of our dishes where good. We had the mussels in appetiser and some pizzas and steak for mains. Nice place and if you want Italian this is definitely a place to go.

• Visited April 2014

“Long awaited discovery.”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Many times I had passed by this restaurant on my way to somewhere else. It always looked appealing and there would be plenty of people dining. I would tell myself that one day I would check it out myself. Finally, last night was the perfect opportunity. As it was Saturday night, it was pretty full and we expected to wait a long time. Luckily, the staff were able to make room for me and my dinner companion. We both ordered pizza and were very pleased with the meal and the staff was very cordial and attentive. In addition, it's a great value for your money. Now, I wish that I had tried this place before. It will definitely become one of my favorite places! Can hardly wait to return. :-)

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Tony A
Ribeirao Preto, SP
“Good option for italian food lovers in Barcelona”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Their specialty is Sardenha's food and pizza.
We asked for seafood linguini that was gorgeous.
The best option for whom is nearby.
Good wine selection. Ask for the spanish grapes.

Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“Great value for money”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

We came here on our first night in Barcelona after seeing the other reviews on here. Can't fault it! The food was wonderfully cooked. We had antipasti and mains plus drinks for 40€!

Brussels, Belgium
“Very good food against a honest price!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Very good food, nice variety, good price and very friendly service.
The place is very cosy and welcoming!

Next time I would certainly go back!