Hotel Catalonia Passeig de Gracia
US$159
US$256
US$225
1,135 results
All reviewsfree tapasimperial suitefree afternoon teagreat locationpasseig de gracialovely hotelpool areaevery eveningterrace roomstayed here for nightssuperior roomweekend breakgood sizecentral locationfirst floorloved this hotelbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Recently stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights on business.

The hotel is very central making it extremely convenient. It is also very good value for money given how central the location is.

The rooms are a decent size and very nicely furnished, as are the bathrooms. The bed was very comfortable with effective air conditioning leading to a good nights sleep. My room was also very clean.

The bar is on a corridor to the restaurant and pool and a little on the small side with a limited number of seats, although this did not prove to be a problem. The restaurant is pleasant, although I only had breakfast which was as expected, very nice with plenty of options.

The staff were all very efficient and pleasant.

I would happily recommend this hotel for both business and leisure stays.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Rafael T, Gerente at Hotel Catalonia Passeig de Gracia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear guest,
First at all thank you very much for the time that you spend written your comments about our hotel.
I am very happy to know that your stayed with us was fine.
If you want to come back to Barcelona, please, do not heasite to contact with me.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Excellent place,in excellent position, near ramblas and near metro station close to some important turistic attrations, quiet, elegant, clean and discret.A perfect place to be based for a turistic visit of Barcellona. The staff very professional . Indeed a good experience!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gianantonioc

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your nice comments about our hotel, it is heps us to improve our service.
I am very happy to hear that your stayed with us was fine.
If you want to come back to Barcelona, please do not heasite to contact with me.

Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

This is a fantastic hotel, the location is great as it is few steps to shops and down town, metro and buses are on the door step, rooms are beautiful bathrooms are awesome. The hotel has also a nice gym and a roof pool which is not really big but cosy and nice . As they couldn't find me the the room i wanted, they gave the three of us free breakfast which was amazing. The only con is the high price 168 euros but the hotel really worth it .

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Sheriemam
Rafael T, Gerente at Hotel Catalonia Passeig de Gracia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Dear guest,
First at all thank you for the time that you spend written your comments about our hotel, it helps us to imporve our service.
On the other hand, I am very happy to hear that your stayed with us was fine.
If you will come to Barcelona, please do not heasite to contact with me.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

This was my first stay in Barcelona and the Hotel Catalonia Passeig de Gracia was excellent. Perfectly situated off the main center of town, but close enough (3 blocks) from all the hot spots. Service was good, but the rooms were spectacular! Small compared to American standards, but just as fancy as the St. Regis in San Francisco.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Danny-PharmRep
Rafael T, Gerente at Hotel Catalonia Passeig de Gracia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Dear guest,
First at all thank you very much for your nice comments about our hotel.
I am very happy to hear that your stayed with us was fine.
Please, if you will come to Barcelona, please do not heasite to contact with me.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I would call myself a harsh critic, but this hotel surpassed all my expectations. I booked this room for me and a friend for 8 days in Barcelona. After the 3rd night we were upgraded to a bigger room since they had availability, thought that was very generous of them. We wanted to explore the city, while being able to walk or take a quick cab to the main attraction points, which was doable at this hotel.

I looked at hundreds of hotels before choosing this one and I would stay again in a heartbeat. The staff and service were impeccable. If we wanted to re-heat left overs, get ice, or get a drink delivered to the room it was done with a smile. The interior was beautiful and each room is updated and very modern. The showers were amazing, with a rainfall style type.

The only issue we had was the wifi connection which you had to keep logging in once you were in your hotel room and type in the password. If you were sleeping and received an email you wouldn't get it unless you re-type the password to the wifi.

Overall, a fantastic place and highly recommended!

Room Tip: I would ask for a room with a balcony, non-balcony rooms were quite small. If you don't ask they'll put you in a room with a view of a interior wall.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lajja S
Rafael T, Gerente at Hotel Catalonia Passeig de Gracia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your nice comments about our hotel.
I am very happy to hear that your stayed with us was fine.
If you come back to Barcelona, please do not heasite to contact with me.