“Very tasty”
Review of La Tagliatella

La Tagliatella
Reserve with
La Tagliatella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,248 of 9,923 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Fast service, nice atmosphere just to start. Waiters offer you advice about portion size. House wine was very reasonable. You can mix and match house made fresh pasta and various sauces which are lovely. I had the cabrese sauce which was great. The desserts are reasonably priced creative and scrumptious. All very reasonably priced three courses with wine for less than €50. Wish we had one at home

There are newer reviews for La Tagliatella

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

My husband ordered a Parma ham pizza which came out like warm. Shame, would have been lovely otherwise. There was only 1 white wine which we ordered and it had a fizz to it, drank it though!
I ordered pasta with chilli and salmon as extra, the salmon was smoked and not a flaked fillet which was also disappointing but the pasta was cooked perfectly and the portion size was good.
Service good and quick, maybe about too quick, not sure the pasta sauce was cooked from scratch.

1  Thank Duckett10
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Glad we stopped in here. The waitstaff were extremely nice and we ordered from their suggestions. Tickled pink with a warm goat cheese salad followed by ravioli in a tomato, Olive sauce. The focaccia was divine. Small plate of tiny olives to start off. Order to share, the portoins are very generous. Our meal with 2beers & 2white wines was about 42 Euros, very well priced. Would def go back again & again! They have a bunch of locations, all easy to find.

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Nice restaurant with good food and a lot of choices, very clean and lovely decorated. They have menu also in english with pictures so you don't have to guess. Prices are little bit higher than the rest of Barcelona, 12-20€ for a meal. They don't have WiFi.

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

the staff were friendly and very attentive as well as extremely helpful. We were served by an extremely cheerful man (not sure of his name) but he made our visit easy and delicious by suggesting a meal I wouldn't usually have tried. Both me and my fiancé enjoyed it thoroughly, the serving size was extremely substantial and so when I couldn't finish it, I was kindly given it in a box to take away -(I will be enjoying the rest of my meal for lunch). I would definitely recommend the restaurant and would happily visit agin if we were ever in Barcelona in the future.