“Best Italian Food in Barcelona” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Terra Mia

Terra Mia
Ranked #1,236 of 9,317 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Barcelona
“Best Italian Food in Barcelona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Do not look for Pizzas here, they don´t serve them but the rest of Pasta food and drinks are just excellent.

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Lusby, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This must be one of the best kept secrets in Barcelona!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

While waiting to see the Gaudi Park in Barcelona I was referred to this cafe. I just finished a delicious and inexpensive lunch leisurely enjoying the trattoria. My sandwich was simple, fresh and delicious. Definitely get the grilled artichokes and the homemade vanilla ice cream " drowning" in espresso. The service was superior , like being welcomed by a warm Italian family. My phone needed charging to take photos of Gaudi's work, my hostess sat me by an outlet inside after I finished eating outside , so I could access an outlet. Thank you , Serena. I will come back when next in Barcelona for sure!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank RNRDCMD
France
“Great service, great tapas and great value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

If you visit Park Guell then you should stop here - for sure do not eat in the Park itself. Terra Mia is about 100M before the parking for Park Guell, on the right side as you go up the hill.

We had a variety of excellent tapas dishes after walking around the park for a couple of hours and I am so glad that we didn't eat in the park as I had originally planned. The title says it all, the service, food and price were all excellent and I recommend this restaurant if you are visiting the park.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank lgmd2005
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“What a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

We had visited Park Guell and were looking for a place for lunch and happily we found Terra Mia.
We sat on the terrace and ordered a variety of tappas for five people. The waitress was brilliant and helped sort out extra chairs and helped with vegetarian options for two of our party. The place was popular with locals which is always a good sign. The food was really good and the cheapest we had found whilst on holiday. I would certainly recommend for lunch if you are visiting Parc Guell
it is just next door to the coach parking entrance.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank stephen b
Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent Value en route to Parc Guell”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

We had a set menu lunch in the terrace of this restaurant which was really tasty and excellent value. I would definitely recommend a visit here before visiting Parc Guell. It is very family friendly and the atmosphere on the terrace was extremely relaxed. Everyone else here was a local family ... a very good sign!

• Visited July 2013