“A must!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Barcelona Bike Tour
Ranked #1 of 771 Nightlife in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering a free tour of Barcelona twice a day, the world-famous FREE TOUR is now in Barcelona.Meet us at Jaume I Metro Exit, Plaça de l’Àngel, every day at 11am and 2pm.
London, United Kingdom
“A must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

This was my first Sandemans walking tour, and definitely won't be my last. Our tour guide, Ruby, was excellent. She was very knowledgeable and energetic, kept our interest and her anecdotes really made the city come alive.

Visited June 2014

• Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A must do for every city!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I just spent 5 months on exchange in Europe. The first thing we would do in any city we travelled to was ask the hostel if there was a free walking tour with Sandemans. In Barcelona our tour guide was Tommy and he was great! Super informative and was always happy to answer any questions we had.
Every tour I've been on (I've been on a Sandeman's tour in 5 cities) have been really well organized. The tour guides are always full of energy and have amusing stories and super interesting extra tidbits of info.
Honestly one of the best things students and backpackers on a budget can do!! Amazing way to see any city.

Visited April 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Helen's the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend sandeman's free walking tours in general (having fine a few around Europe), but Helen had definitely been the best I've had to date! Her story of the Catalans has stuck with me since the tour (a free weeks ago), and I doubt I'll forget it anytime soon.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“AMAZING TOUR, request Leon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

This was hands down one of the best walking tours I've ever been on, perhaps the very best, I loved every minute. Leon was a fantastic tour guide; so enthusiastic about everything, funny and interesting to listen to, patient with us all and more than happy to answer even the most obscure unrelated questions which, of course, my friends and I had. The tour wasn't just historical, he filled it with anecdotes, recommendations and explained a lot about the fight for Catalan independence. He even finished the tour with a poem which he had written himself about Barcelona. What on earth more could you ask for from a FREE tour?! I was so impressed I even gave him a hug.

Visited June 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Sandemans are a must do for every city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have been on several walking tours during Aprik-June 2014 with Sandeman, these include: Edinburgh, Dublin, Paris, Berlin, Prague, munich, and Barcelona. They have been fantastic every single time! A backpackers must do! They are so well organized and the guides know their stuff so well. Every guide I've had has been so passionate about the history of their hosting city. I cannot recommend these tours enough! They well deserve a recommendation and tip after each tour, so worth it!

Visited April 2014