1,419 results
All reviewsplunge poolon arrivalnespresso machinebottle of cavawelcome drinksuperior roomperfect locationmodern hotelroof terracecity breakfantastic hotelgothic quarterglass doorvisiting barcelonala ramblasmall roomfantastic stay
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I really wanted to give this hotel a 5 out of 5 review because the hotel was so nice but I had it a 4 out of 5 because of my experience.

My husband and I stayed there for 2 nights. The staff was nice, the hotel was clean, and our room was a good size. The location was great and seemed to have a lot going on around it. The issue I had was that while I was trying to fall asleep one night someone opened the door to our room with a keycard and started to let themselves in. I yelled and they apologized and left. I called the front desk and they apologized because they gave another guest a key to our room instead of the correct key. After that I realized the bolt lock to our room did not work either. I went down to talk to the front desk. I had to go back down again to the front desk because my key no longer worked. It was all in the middle of the night so I was really frustrated and did not sleep much that night. The hotel fixed the lock the next day and left a bottle of champagne in our room for us for the trouble.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2014

After tireless research on Barcelona hotels we stumbled across the H10 Urquinaona Plaza hotel on Voyage Prive, and received a great deal with breakfast and a free bottle of cava. Even without these perks the hotel was still spot on, from the fantastic location right by Placa Catalunya and a sort stroll from Baria Gothic, to the cool interior and roof top terrace.

We had a double room with a small terrace which was nice to sit out on after a long days sight seeing, but we also enjoyed a cocktail or 2 on the roof terrace (although we didn't brave the plunge pool).

I would definitely recommend the hotel and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My partner brought me here for a surprise weekend away to celebrate my 50th birthday. What an amazing surprise! The Hotel has a lovely modern feel about it and is very well situated to explore the sights of Barcelona. Our room was spacious with a huge bed and air conditioning! The staff were very friendly and helpful - a complimentary glass of bubbly as we checked in was a pleasant surprise. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Just back from a 3 night stay in Barcelona at the H10 Urquinaona Plaza hotel. It was a fantastic stay and we will definitely be returning there again. Everything about the hotel was spot on. I'm struggling to think of anything that could be improved upon.

The staff were friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived. We had an early flight so got there at 11am. They took our luggage and went to the rooftop pool (plunge pool) until we could check in at 3pm. During our stay we were recommend several restaurants and bars to go to from a really nice male receptionist. We went to one restaurant, Patron, which was fantastic!

The rooftop area was lovely and just what we wanted. It's not big but we knew that before we arrived. There are 8 sun loungers which get pretty busy but there are other chairs and deck chairs as well. If you want a hotel just to sit by the pool then this wouldn't be a hotel for you. The pool is small and shallow. It is called a plunge pool and that's exactly what it is!

We managed to get an upgrade to a superior room with a terrace (note that the terraces are not on the ground floor. It's basically a large balcony looking out to the rear of the hotel). This was great for us and worth the extra money. It was quiet and the terrace was lovely.

The hotel has been open for a year and it still looks brand new. It's spotlessly clean!

I was celebrating my 30th birthday and they suprised us with a bottle of Cava on the day which was a lovely touch.

The hotel is in a great central location. 5-10 minutes from Plaza Catalunya, Les Rambles and the Gothic area. We walked almost everywhere.

Overall this is the perfect city break hotel.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a Superior room. Get a room at the rear.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights the first week of July 2014. Staff were fabulous!. Nothing was too much and any advice that was required they were able to give, be it recommending a restaurant or day trips.

If you need any advice on trips or points on interest then Nacho is your man!.

The best wine is serviced by Leverno!. Absolutely delight.

I wouldnt hesitate to stay here again or any of their other hotels when travelling in Europe!.

Fab couple of days with a beautiful room and terrace!

Room Tip: We booked this through a package but had the added bonus of a terrace. if your going during one of the muggy months, as Barcelona is humid, its definitely worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends