“A highlight of our trip to Barcelona” 5 of 5 bubbles

Gay-Friendly Gaudi Private Walking Tour with Skip the Line Sagrada Familia
Ranked #51 of 525 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The very first private tour company for the LGBT community lands in Barcelona. Discover this magical city with our local guides and enjoy a more seductive Barcelona and Sitges along with the exciting gay and lesbian nightlife. Choose one of our tours carefully designed for you and experience an unforgettable journey.The tours are available in several languages. Our team is ready for you! Of course everyone is welcome, we are heterofriendly ;-)
Boston, Massachusetts
“A highlight of our trip to Barcelona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Eloi's passion and love for Barcelona made him an incredible ambassador to this wonderful city. Eloi met us at our hotel on Las Ramblas and the historic tour of the old city began within feet of our hotel. He brought to life the complex history of Barcelona, blending together the historic themes of roman times, the dark ages, the glory of the late 1800s, and the oppression felt under Franco's regime. Themes important to the GLBT community were blended into the day. He was incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. In many ways, it felt more like we were meeting an old friend for a tour of his hometown than like we were on a tour. He took us to places we would never have found without him and set us up with wonderful meals and restaurants that only locals would know. We enjoyed our time with him so much that we booked a second tour with him the following day.

Visited July 2014

Sydney
“Absolutely Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Prompt, friendly, lovely new car, eager to please, excellent English, very warm and welcoming
A real highlight to our overall trip

Will be visiting Barcelona again and will be using Rainbow Tours again

Visited May 2014
6 attraction reviews
“Very good Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

My partner and I booked several tours with Rainbow and enjoyed everyone of them: Rainbow Night Tour, Wine Tour, Cooking Class and Sitges Tour. Marc was our guide for the Rainbow and Sitges Tour and he was very knowledgable, adorable and fun. The Cooking Class and Wine Tour were the highlight of our European trip which included Paris and Venice. Barcelona has moved up to one of my favorite cities based on the experiences we had with Rainbow. Well done!!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent tour of Barcelona City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

I had such a great time with Marc during my tour. Marc spoke very well in English and showed me local information that I would not have found on my own. My only wish is I would have done the night tour as well.

From the pick up at the airport to the tour all very polite.

The next time I am in Barcelona, I will use Rainbow Tours.

Redding, CT
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Barcelona Rainbow Tours is Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Just got back from an 11 day trip to Barcelona and Sitges. My husband and I were with another gay couple. I had been communicating with another tour group in Spain, but when I asked if we can have a gay or gay friendly tour guide, the other company went silent. I then googled gay tour Barcelona and found Rainbow Barcelona Tours. I read all prior reviews I could find and after many emails, decided to go with them. They put together a draft of an itinerary for a PRIVATE, 4 person tour, we made changes and loved their accommodating attitude. Not speaking Spanish or having been to Spain, we wanted to avoid issues with transfers and tours. Rainbow Barcelona was top notch. They met us at the airport, transferred us to our hotel. We had not planned on any tours the first day, but they spent an hour with us with maps and pointed out a couple nearby restaurants and bar recommendations. We tried the restaurants - they were amazing.

The next day we did a 5 hour tour starting with the Sagrada Familia. Rainbow Tours had tickets for a defined entry time so we walked right past the lines - and they were long. We were at the church for about 2 hours. Rainbow Tours gave an overview of the church including Gaudi and construction over the last 100 years. They pointed out many things and the relevance on the facade as well as all over inside the church we would never have known.

We then took a train to another part of the city and began a downhill walking tour of Barcelona down to the gothic quarter. While we could have taken a relaxing bus tour, we got so much more from a walking tour. Because we were a small group of 4, we were able to visit shops, stop for a drink and constantly adjust the tour. Barcelona Tours was extremely accommodating.

Rainbow Tours took us on their evening Magic Fountain and bar tour. At the fountains, we found a place to sit on steps, they brought bottles of cava (Spanish champagne) and enjoyed the sights. Was a bit like the Las Vegas Bellagio fountains except we had a place to sit, relax, and enjoy the sights. We then went on to visit a few gay bars and clubs that we would not have otherwise found.

Rainbow Tours then transferred us to Sitges. They helped with luggage, waited while we checked in and then took us on a 2 hour tour of Sitges. When they left us back at the hotel we were well situated for the balance of our stay.

I highly recommend Rainbow Barcelona Tours. They are a young, energetic, friendly, knowledgeable team and speak English very well. They were not expensive especially considering we were a 4 person PRIVATE tour. My guess is they have little overhead and are able to offer tours, transfers economically.

PS - if they recommend a restaurant, go to it.