“One of my best private tour experiences EVER!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Gay-Friendly Gaudi Private Walking Tour with Skip the Line Sagrada Familia
Ranked #51 of 525 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The very first private tour company for the LGBT community lands in Barcelona. Discover this magical city with our local guides and enjoy a more seductive Barcelona and Sitges along with the exciting gay and lesbian nightlife. Choose one of our tours carefully designed for you and experience an unforgettable journey.The tours are available in several languages. Our team is ready for you! Of course everyone is welcome, we are heterofriendly ;-)
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One of my best private tour experiences EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Rainbow Tours made my first trip to Barcelona fun, comfortable, and informative. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to experience this city with guides who are clearly knowledgeable and highly informed, but speak to you from a personal perspective and tailor each tour to your interests. I took two different tours, the city center tour with Marc, and the Modernism and Gaudi tour wiht Eloi. Both were great. I learned so much about the city and as I was traveling alone, I really felt with both guides as if I was with a friend. They made me feel very comfortable asking questions about both the history that was being discussed during the tours, and about places that I would enjoy for drinks, dinners, and dancing. And, I must say that their recommendations were spot on. I had several lunches and dinners at restaurants they suggested and the food and the atmosphere were terrific!
Whether traveling alone, with a partner, or in a small group. Rainbow Barcelona Tours is a must. You will be treated to a unique experience that will help you enjoy all that Barcelona has to offer.

2 Thank Richard P

New York City, New York
“A first class way to see Barcelona!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Rainbow tours, and our guide Eloi, made a day of sightseeing something unique and special. Seeing the city from a local's perspective, who is clearly knowledgeable but also so passionate about his hometown, was a real treat. And on the hottest day of our visit, easy on and off an air conditioned van for our party of 10 made getting everywhere so enjoyable and no lines at all the top sites was priceless! Lastly a stop at a local restaurant with someone to translate and recommend regional specialties was really great. As business owners ourselves, we were very impressed with how attentive he was to everyone's needs from cold waters all along the way to assuring everyone knew we could be in touch after the day of sightseeing for more tips or anything we may need. It was like having a good friend in a new surrounding. Very professional and very personal service!

Boston, Massachusetts
“A highlight of our trip to Barcelona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Eloi's passion and love for Barcelona made him an incredible ambassador to this wonderful city. Eloi met us at our hotel on Las Ramblas and the historic tour of the old city began within feet of our hotel. He brought to life the complex history of Barcelona, blending together the historic themes of roman times, the dark ages, the glory of the late 1800s, and the oppression felt under Franco's regime. Themes important to the GLBT community were blended into the day. He was incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. In many ways, it felt more like we were meeting an old friend for a tour of his hometown than like we were on a tour. He took us to places we would never have found without him and set us up with wonderful meals and restaurants that only locals would know. We enjoyed our time with him so much that we booked a second tour with him the following day.

Sydney
“Absolutely Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Prompt, friendly, lovely new car, eager to please, excellent English, very warm and welcoming
A real highlight to our overall trip

Will be visiting Barcelona again and will be using Rainbow Tours again

Visited May 2014
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very good Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

My partner and I booked several tours with Rainbow and enjoyed everyone of them: Rainbow Night Tour, Wine Tour, Cooking Class and Sitges Tour. Marc was our guide for the Rainbow and Sitges Tour and he was very knowledgable, adorable and fun. The Cooking Class and Wine Tour were the highlight of our European trip which included Paris and Venice. Barcelona has moved up to one of my favorite cities based on the experiences we had with Rainbow. Well done!!!

Visited June 2014