“Beautiful Barcelona & fabulous Rainbow !”

Rainbow Barcelona Tours
Gay Friendly eBike Tour in Barcelona
Ranked #61 of 590 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: You can have an unforgettable journey in Barcelona with our private tours! Rainbow Barcelona Tours is the best option to discover the most important monuments and places of the city, unhurried and at your own pace. You can count on our experienced gay tour guides who will give you all the detailed information on what you see, as well we offer you the possibility to enjoy one of our activities while you stay in Barcelona in order to combine leisure and culture. You will also have access to all the information about the gay/lesbian night life in the city, so you can make the most of your stay, and also to learn the gay oriented history of Barcelona, one of the most avant-garde cities that defends the rights of the gay community in the world. Choose our tours and avoid the inconvenience of large groups, queues, getting lost or always looking at the map. The tours are available in several languages like English, Spanish, Catalan, French, German and Portuguese. Also if you need help to plan your trip, choose the best gay hotel or plan excursions, do not hesitate to contact us, we will advise you in anything we can. Relax and let Barcelona and our best gay tour guides entice you! Of course everyone is welcome, we are heterofriendly ;-)
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Just to say a BIG thanks to all of you at Rainbow Tours. I really enjoyed the tours and you were all EXCELLENT in giving me great memories of Barca...

I planned a 'last minute' trip to Barcelona for myself and with just 48 hours to go contacted Rainbow. Albert was quick and efficient in sorting all the details out and planning the trip. Very impressed.

Pick up at the airport was on time and I was met by Eloi....a really nice guy who was a pleasure to speak with and knew so much about the city he lives in and the world !

I took the city and Gaudi tour with Vincent who was great and so knowledgeable about the architecture and gave a lovely , insightful tour of the city and Gaudi highlights. He has a cute French accent! :)

Then also a big thanks to Eloi for his tour of the city, help and advice through the stay. He gave a good insight into gay life in Barca and also pointed out all the relevant gay points of interest. It was honestly like being with a friend and I think this is due to the friendly, funny, relaxed approach that was shown, but at the same time being very professional and showing all the city in detail...

I also took the night tour as I wanted to see the venues quickly in the short time I had. Marc and Alain showed me a really great variety of bars.I really enjoyed the night tour and the cava by the fountain was a lovely idea ! They were both really charming, great guys to hang out with and I was so really very impressed by both these young guys for their knowledge of the world, ability to converse and professionalism.

I have to say that through my travels over the years Rainbow and Barcelona have been a real highlight for me!! Thanks once again to all the guys in the team and I wish you every success ;)

It's a fantastic team and based on this in the future I will be doing some other Rainbow tours in other countries that are being expanded

Rainbow is a MUST when visiting Barca ;) !!!!

1  Thank A P

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We are back home after six weeks of holiday and I just wrote a really long review telling you about all of the great times my partner and I had with Rainbow Barcelona Tours. But then I deleted the review and started again because it really came down to the two following sentences...

For both of us, our two favourite memories after six weeks on holiday are from the time we spent with Rainbow Barcelona. I recommend you book some tours with the boys and create wonderful memories of your own.

3  Thank runewoodman
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Our trip to Barcelona ( included my sister and my mother) was so memorable and that was made possible because we had a wonderful guide Eloi! Thanks Eloi!!! He was so passionate about his country and sharing so much information about the history, buildings, culture, performances of the flamenco, as well as included very good places to see as well as eat on our own time. I can't say enough good compliments about Eloi, but another that I must mention is that he was so compassionate with our Mother and that made the trip unforgettable to all of us especially for our Mom as she keeps talking about our wonderful guide!!! Thank you so much Eloi! If you get the opportunity to visit Barcelona you need to have Eloi as your guide!!!

1  Thank Val051963
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I was hoping to find a gay tour operator in Barcelona and was very excited to find Rainbow Barcelona tours here on trip advisor. We booked the Gaudi and City Center private walking tours online with Eloi. He was very prompt in responding to all of my emails. Our tour guide was Marc, a very personable, professional and well spoken young man. Marc met us in the morning at our requested time at the W Hotel. The location is a bit out of the way, and actually another tour company said that they couldn't meet us there due to the distance. We had a great 8+ hours with Marc. The time passed quickly, and it felt as if we were walking around with a friend. Marc paced the day well and filled it with interesting sites and history. Yes, this was booked as a gay tour, and yes, gay sights and topics were discussed because we were interested. But, if you are not gay, or interested in gay topics, this still would have been a very pleasant day. Our tour did not include going into the Familia Segada. We did go back on our own another day, and were very glad that we did. Rainbow Barcelona Tours is a young and growing company, and they are doing everything right to succeed.

3  Thank 2LITravellers
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Rainbow Tours made my first trip to Barcelona fun, comfortable, and informative. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to experience this city with guides who are clearly knowledgeable and highly informed, but speak to you from a personal perspective and tailor each tour to your interests. I took two different tours, the city center tour with Marc, and the Modernism and Gaudi tour wiht Eloi. Both were great. I learned so much about the city and as I was traveling alone, I really felt with both guides as if I was with a friend. They made me feel very comfortable asking questions about both the history that was being discussed during the tours, and about places that I would enjoy for drinks, dinners, and dancing. And, I must say that their recommendations were spot on. I had several lunches and dinners at restaurants they suggested and the food and the atmosphere were terrific!
Whether traveling alone, with a partner, or in a small group. Rainbow Barcelona Tours is a must. You will be treated to a unique experience that will help you enjoy all that Barcelona has to offer.

2  Thank Richard P