“Best hostel I've ever stayed in!”

and 1 more site!
Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Easy to find and very close to metro station. We got a train directly from the airport to passig de gracia (?) and then walked the few blocks to there. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Upon arrivial we were given a map and Diego talked us through the popular attractions, as well as some of his favourite places.
Everyone in our dorm was really freindly and we made friends straight away. The hostel was very clean and well presented. The free breakfast was fantastic and saves us alot of money as we could eat muffins/croissants/toast for luch as well if we needed too and there was always plenty of juice and milk for everyone. The terrace was a lovely addition to the hostel and the wifi was very good! I did have a little trouble using the front door key but I think that was mostly my own short-coming haha.
Overall a fantastic hostel with a great atmosphere and exceptional staff and location! Would not hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Great staff (Thank you Ana and Erik, you are amazing guys), a welcoming place. We had an amazing time there. Very clean and organized. Free breakfast. They have a Nitendo Wii, awesome thing to have in mind when you are both bored and tired.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2014

This hotel is perfect for sightseeing as its so close to the metro station Girona (3 mins walk) and around 10 mins walk from Praca de Catalunya. The breakfast was also very good and available all day. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the bathroom and shower were among the cleanest and best I have seen in a hostel. I found it a little expensive but I think that it just Barcelona in general! I would recommend to a friend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank CC9261
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Fabrizzios is the best value for money hostel in town. Clean, close to the center, staff is kind and helpful. Breakfast is included, and you can eat from 8:00am until 11:00pm! It is also close to the Barcelona Nord station in case you are arriving by bus, Metro Tetuan is just in the corner, and a couple of blocks away is the closest train station in Passeig de Gracia.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

They offer breakfast all day long! That was awesome. They have a full kitchen to use and keep everthing very clean. The staff are really friendly and relaxed and more than willing to help out and even share a beer while watching soccer in the evening. The 10 bed dorm was a little noisy a couple nights so we switched to a private, which had 2 bunks. Was about the same so we just went back to the dorms our last two nights. They were really nice and didn't mind us switchibg around. Always gave us clean sheets abs towels too. They have a lounge with cable TV abd games and 2 computers with internet to use (free). Also have a nice sitting area for breakfast and a patio. Good security, someone on staff always seemed to be around. Really clean! Give you blankets and towels. Age limit of 35. About a 15-20 minute walk from main areas like Sagrada or Las Ramblas, and right by a metro stop. You can print tickets for free too. Overall great experience!

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in & consequently, has ruined every hostel for me that I've stayed in since!

It really felt like having your own apartment to hang out in.

The bathrooms are incredible - really big, really clean & well-stocked. The rooms have really high ceilings which makes the place seem bigger. There's a lovely terrace area outside.

You can help yourself to little muffins or croissants & yoghurts & juice, & the kitchen's small but really well equipped & clean.

The staff are great - so patient & good natured. I thought I'd lost my keys at one point & their main concern was to get me a new set made by the time I woke up the next day!?

I really recommend this place.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Fabrizzios is definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It is very well situated, very easy to access by metro. It's a small hostel so it's perfect if you are looking for a family-style place. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. I really felt like I was at home. The kitchen is well equipped. The all-day included breakfast is a definite plus. The sunny terrace is great too. Free access to internet, linen and towel included ; what else can you ask for? We stayed in the biggest dorm (10 beds) for 6 nights and it was a bit noisy dependind on the other guest that were in, but still the lovely staff made sure that people respected each other and lowered the noise. Special thanks to Ana and Eric for the great service!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple