i have been to nh la maquinista hotel in barcelona for 4 days and if i had to go back i would definitely go back to this hotel.the room was nice and clean..the restroom big and comfortable..they cleaned the room every day and i can tell that it was really good cleaned.we didnt try the breakfast in the hotel cause it wasnt included in the price.as for the position..you just need to walk like 10 minute to get to the nearest train station to get to the center and it is a pleasent walk since you walk through a park basically.In front of the hotel there is a big mall..where you have many many options for eating in case you wanna get breakfast or a dinner after a long day in barcelona.i would definitely recommend this hotel..the receptionist suggested us a great restaurant where we had the best paella and sangria..L'arroz was the name of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Barcelona La Maquinista is located in the northeastern part of Barcelona, Spain. This vibrant, international city is one of the most popular destinations in Europe and enjoys its situation at the forefront of fashion, entertainment, food and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your NH Barcelona La Maquinista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh La Maquinista Hotel Barcelona
- Nh La Maquinista Barcelona
- Nh Hotels Barcelona
- NH Barcelona La Maquinista Catalonia