“It made my day!”
Review of Bcn Sidecar

Bcn Sidecar
Ranked #101 of 552 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Barcelona Sidecar Tours, The Most Exclusive way to explore the city.Personalised and private Routes for 1-2 passengers. Pick up service wherever you are.Local and expert drivers Avoid queues!Book now and start Getting Fun!
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It made my day!”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I had such a fun day being driven around beautiful Barcelona. I saw a different side to the city and got to learn loads from my knowledgeable and lovely driver. It was so much better than having to get the metro or navigate my own way around. I highly recommend this to anyone with a sense of fun who enjoys unique experiences.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Sarah S

Barcelona, Spain
“I felt like a king!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I knew from the moment I saw the classic motorcycle with the sidecar that it was going to be a very fun experience (at the very least). It actually turned out to be much more than that- you actually feel like royalty riding around in the sidecar! Everyone looks at you in envy and you can see them wondering why they are on the tourbus and not in the sidecar. Who can blame them? Imagine: the hostess/driver is telling you about the city's culture and history as you are cruising by Gaudi buildings or as other tourists are taking your picture at a stop light on the Rambla. Sightseeing with sidecar was really a unique experience. I highly recommend this service!

Visited August 2013