“Disgusting, shame of food”
Review of Ginos Ristorante

Ginos Ristorante
Ranked #3,056 of 10,733 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$11 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Con unas impresionantes vistas al mar y un ambiente inspirado en La Toscana, el Ginos de Maremagnum es perfecto para celebrar cualquier ocasión.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If it was possible to register 0 stars, shame of a restaurant, pizza not pizza cold pasta and not tasty poor service and careless, 50 euros for nothing

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Most people won’t pay any attention to the actual base of a pizza: it’s more a case of was it a nice pizza or not? Here at Ginos I’m going to guess that their bases are delivered frozen. The base itself is the oddest I’ve ever had as it’s like a flatbread, and don’t expect any golden or brown edges that you might expect from being cooked: this was literally white all around, like it had been microwaved (which I don’t think it had been). Mine was warm too, not hot. After trying to eat it really fast so it didn’t get colder I gave in and and asked the staff to re-heat it was almost cold by the time I was almost halfway through (I generally hate to complain or make a fuss at a restaurant). Once back it was hotter although not piping, and thankfully there was a tiny bit of colour on the edges! It lost its heat fast again so perhaps it’s the base, perhaps their (non-wood fired) oven isn’t the best. Either way pizza should be a pretty easy thing to get right or even just ‘OK’, but this was really poor.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

we were the first customers of the evening
friendly waiter David seated us by the window
prompt service and good
main course

All changed for dessert order taken by different waiter

both I and my husband received completely different meals to what we had
ordered

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Great find walking around the outside of Maremagnum Mall. The service was amazing, we were seated immediately by the window for a beautiful water/ships view. Our dinner was so delicious.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

This is a super great place to eat lunch. The food is great, and the staff is nice. The only true problem is seating, it takes to looong...