“Modern apartment in an ideal location!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Priya T
“Modern apartment in an ideal location!”
Reviewed 26 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed at the B118 Apartment in Passeig De Gracia and everything was perfect. The location was great, a short walk to the city centre, all types of transport were very easily accessible. The street itself was high end with an uplifting atmosphere. Many bars, rooftop bars, restaurants, cafes and mini supermarkets along with both designer and branded stores were available on the street.

The concierge service was fantastic! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They organised a sailing tour of the coast for us, printed off and delivered our tickets. The staff have been very kind, from prior to arriving, right through to after we had left.

The apartment was modern and spacious, aesthetically very pleasing with all the necessities in place. All of the furniture was very comfortable, there was a homely atmosphere within the apartment.

There was security in place in the lobby, which was reassuring. The security were also helpful, friendly and funny.

This is the second time I have booked an apartment in Barcelona with "YouStylish" and I have been very pleased with the service and the apartments themselves on both occasions. I can 100% recommend the company without any hesitations; and can confirm that I will always book an apartment with "YouStylish" when in Barcelona. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time there.

Date of stay: August 2015
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The light that entered the apartment
Liked least: The shower can go cold if there's more than one person using it within the same time frame
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Denwu
Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
“Very good . It could have been excellent with just small fixes.”
Reviewed 7 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Passeig de gracia , 99 . It is a very good apartment .

Pros :
Good Location.
Easy Access.
Friendly and helpful concierge.
I was able to do early check in and late check out with no extra cost.
Free arrival grocery such as wine and coffee and some toast. Again at no extra cost.

Cons:
Bathroom has a wooden floor. No doubt it looks good but even if it is a little wet the plywood comes off . I would suggest to not have a wooden floor in the bathroom.
Not even a single holder for towels or clothes in the bathroom.
The shower speed and volume of water is not up to expectation. it could be better.
There is no holder for your soaps , shampoos or anything in the shower area . You have to keep it on the floor.

However the cons are not deal breakers. It was lovely stay with great weather and food !
I would recommend this place.

Date of stay: April 2015
Edytagreg
Berlin, Germany
“Great Position, nice apartment”
Reviewed 21 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

We recently stayed in apartment 118, 99 Paseo de Gracia located on the 8th floor of a modern building.

The apartment has a great location, high end shops are all around, coffee shop directly below the apartment, bakery just up the side street, short walk to a number of main tourist attractions, city tour bus stops within 100 meters of apartment.

The apartment has good security and a door man.

The wifi was fast and worked well during our stay.

The apartment is located at the rear of the building so has a view of other buildings courtyards.

The apartment was well equipt with everything you could need, washing machine, dryer, welcome pack of groceries, central AC,

The apartment is a little bit tired here and there and the furnishings are not really high end but all in all the apartment is good and we would be happy to stay here again when in Barcelona.

We arrived on a Sunday and were met by the "You Stylish" representative, he was waiting for us at the apartment address when we arrived from the airport and was helpful.

Date of stay: March 2015
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
sillyking...
Canada
“Best Rental Agency”
Reviewed 9 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed in the B118 Luxury City Centre Apartment in Barcelona while I was attending the Mobile World Congress trade show. It is the largest trade show with over 90,000 attendees. I had rented a different apartment two months prior to the show from an individual who cancelled my reservation only 10 days prior to the show. I believe he did this because he found someone to pay a higher price.

With only 10 days before the busiest week for travel in Barcelona I was in a bit of a panic. Fortunately I found this apartment which is managed by a highly professional agency called You Stylish. They saved me. I was able to rent this amazing apartment for a very reasonable price and their level of service was the best I have ever experienced from a vacation rental. The hotels charge double to quadruple their normal rates during this week. This agency only charged me the standard rate.

The apartment is fantastic and is on the most exclusive street in Barcelona. It is a perfect location for both business and tourism - on the most exclusive street in the city. The apartment is clean, super-modern and highly secure. I can't say enough about the people who run the agency that manage the apartment. They were professional, responsive, friendly and attentive. They met me upon arrival, provided keys, advice and restaurant recommendations. They arranged for a taxi to take me to the airport. And overall, they made me feel comfortable about everything relating to my stay.

I have rented apartments all over the world, and You Stylish is by far the best agency I have ever experienced. I can't thank them enough for making my stay in Barcelona pleasant and stress free, and for saving me from a difficult situation.

I would highly recommend the apartment and the agency.

Date of stay: March 2015
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very responsible and reliable rental agency.
Liked least: There were some very minor repairs needed, but nothing important.
Travelling group: Solo

Date of stay: January 2014
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
13 Jan 2014
Hello Fouad,
Thanks for your review and the picture!! :)
We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at our apartment.
Hope to see you soon in Barcelona!
Regards,

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
8 Jan 2014
Hello Sandra, Thanks a lot for your nice review!
We'll be looking forward to meeting you again :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.