“Zaatar Veg Barcelona - good one”
Review of Zaatar Vegetariano - CLOSED

Zaatar Vegetariano
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: Restaurante esta cerrado Restaurant CLOSED!!!
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Cosy atmosphere. Good seating with ground and mezzanine floor. A welcoming Complimentary olives and pita bread plate. Fantastic selections of juices - with their own mixes and a choice for oneself to select the mixes. The menu was clearly marked out gluten free, dry fruits, etc to have a clear understanding on the menu. The service was very friendly. Reasonably priced. Worth a repeat visit.

1  Thank MAB-India

Reviewed 1 June 2014

If you don't want to eat meat, definitely stop in. The owner Eli is extremely helpful and will make your food however you like. The food was excellent. One thing to keep in mind: the restaurant is vegetarian, not vegan, so if you want vegan food make sure to specify that.

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Due to being both coeliac and vegan I did my research prior to jetting off to Barcelona, this place was on my hit list due to fab reviews, I was not disappointed.

Nice welcoming cosy venue with polite helpful staff.

My bf isn't veggie but really enjoyed his food also. I was impressed with how the menu was clearly marked out gluten free and I opted for the croquettes which were delicious! Followed by the ministrone and chick pea soup which was again very tasty and fresh, for main I had the stuffed aubergine and rice, it was okay but not as good as the previous courses. My fella had garlic and parsley spaghetti followed by tofu stir fry which I have to say was delicious :-)

Worth hunting down, it's a little gem of a place :-)

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

As someone who enjoys meat, this restaurant makes me consider becoming a vegetarian. The complimentary olives and pita bread served in the beginning was exquisite and light. The spinach salad was refreshing and decadent, while the main dishes were both filling and flavorful. Usually I don't write reviews, but this place is somewhere you definitely want to check out while visiting Barcelona. The service was very friendly.

In addition, the freshly blended / squeezed juices were phenomenal. We will be coming back before leaving to our next destination.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I have been in Barcelona for a few days now and this place is by far the most memorable and delicious. I was looking for something light and healthy, which led to me stumbling upon this gem. Ordered the plate of the day and fruit juice of the plate -- only €10.50 altogether. Great quality, people, and food. Wholeheartedly recommend!