“Very good Burritos”

Ranked #1,542 of 9,594 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Healthy, fresh, tasty food, tacos, burritos and salads. Veggie food.
Barcelona, Spain
“Very good Burritos”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I visit this establishment regularly. It is very convenient and offers a tasty, fresh alternative to the local cafes in the area. The prices are very reasonable and the service is excellent. On my first visit (my Spanish is not so good) they explained how it all works in English. Now in less than 5 minutes, I am in and out with a hand made burrito with the ingredients that I pick to eat at the office.

The Guacamole has to be tried to be believed (it's prepared freshly on premises, sometimes in front of you!)

I have eaten in the restaurant, on ocassion, with work colleagues and the atmosphere is nice and relaxed (good music always playing). They also have regular offers and a loyalty card that I recommend you sign up/ask about.

I visit at least twice a week and I recommend this to anyone who is passing the area or living/working in and around @22

I think they have free WiFi, which is a bonus if you eat in as well.

Rahul Patel

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank RahulPatelSpain

Bedford, United Kingdom
“Burrito”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My husband and I ate at Taco Love, one evening during our visit to Barcelona. We found the service to be friendly and efficient. The young lady who served us made every effort to speak to us in English and explain our meal options. We both ordered Burritos and were impressed by the quality of fresh produce used to make the 'authentic' Mexican cuisine. Great value for money and a delicious 'fast-food' choice. Would definitely recommend a visit. Just a short walk away from the hotels/mall at Forum.

• Visited February 2014