I have been several times in Barcelona and, so far, this is the best Hotel I have been at. It's location is really good. You can go walking (if you want) to Barceloneta, or the Sagrada Familia, or to Gracia neighborhood. Metro station is not far (5 min walking to Pl Catalunya).
About the hotel, rooms are big enough, clean, very modern. Perfect to me, more even when you compare it with the price (it is actually a 2 stars hotel).
I will definitely repeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PERFECT LOCATION IN THE HEART OF BARCELONAThe hotel Constanza is located in the Eixample district in the centre of Barcelona. It offers modern, contemporary decor and has its own restaurant, "Bruc 33 Tapas".The Bruc 33 Tapas restaurant next to the hotel offers excellent quality, including a range of creative "Tapas". A varied breakfast buffet offers the possibility of special menus for groups; private rooms can also be hired for parties and events.Our friendly staff are always available in the bright, spacious reception area to help you organize excursions and reservations and make your stay as pleasant as possible.Welcome to our designer lounge...the deep leather and velvet sofas, generously proportioned spaces and subtle lighting provide an intimate atmosphere where you can really relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Constanza Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constanza Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Constanza Barcelona Catalonia