“marble and granit luxury at cheap price”
Review of Apartaments Marina

Apartaments Marina
Ranked #278 of 512 Hotels in Barcelona
Alger
“marble and granit luxury at cheap price”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

what to say just perfect
if you like simplicity marble and granit it s the place to be
very calm nice kitchen with all you need a big fridge too that will make you stay longer
every detail in this flat 70 sq meters like 760 sq feet is very good
you got two bedrooms one double and one single
the bathroom is awsome
by the way the pictures are not good cause in reality the flat is wonderful
it s near the metro station the nice restaurants like felino emporio and pedrata fish food
the gaudi avenue is very chic
you have carfour express quite in front of you
and under the building you have capcor it s like a carfour with food freshly baked pastries bread ....the sagrada familia church the gaudi N1 touristic architecture is in front of you
what a wow
the best value for money for a family or a couple
i recomand it go for it

Room Tip: i got room 4,4 with two bedrooms one double and one single it has not a view of the sagrada because...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Very clean felt very safe very helpful and courteous staff and a view of the sagrada familia from the terrace. Recommend for groups of friends or families. Plenty of restauaurants and supermarkets nearby and for a family you have the convenience of a kitchen and fridge.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Reviewed 27 November 2012

I stayed there with two friends for two nights and I will gladly come again. Great apartment with a lot of space, two bedrooms, very well equipped kitchen (which we didn't use, but still, it was great to have it), and nice living room. The location is great, near Sagrada Familia, and there is a lot of great restaurants near by, especially in Avenida Gaudi.
The only thing which could be better is wi-fi. We payed almost 5€ per day, but we could connect to the internet in all apartment. Connection was the best in kitchen. But, that is not a big problem.

Room Tip: Apartment with the view over the parking is very quite.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Loris Z
Newton Mearns, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 November 2012

I have just returned today from 4 nights at these apartments while visiting my son who is living in Barcelona for 10 months. The apartments were very clean, fantastic view of Sagrada Familia, I had a balcony and the Kitchen was well enough equipped for my purposes. The staff in reception and housekeeping were very pleasant and helpful and as a single traveller I felt very safe. I would definitely use these apartments again when I go back to see my son. You hear traffic from the rooms but I doubt there is anywhere in Barcelona that would be completely quiet. it is 5 mins walk from the metro and a 10 trip pass is a brilliant buy, at less than 1 euro per trip. My Favourite things were the cleanliness and safety and I genuinely can't think of anything I didn't like or waas disappointed in

Room Tip: I was on 2nd floor and could see Sagrada Familia Towers but I imagine the higher you are the better...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Mumsvisit
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed 9 November 2012

My husband and I first stayed here in March 2010. We thoroughly enjoyed that visit. Apartment was on the 2nd floor overlooking the street and had a great view of Sagrada Familia.

Our most recent stay in October 2012 was just as enjoyable. My husband told Ramon, the young desk clerk, that we had stayed there before. After checking the computer, Ramon told my husband that he sort of remembered us. Not sure if it was true or not, but was very nice to hear.

This time our apartment was on 4th floor overlooking the street and Sagrada Familia. The view much higher up was just as impressive. Felt like home a little. The neighborhood has changed very little. Something I did notice was a Carrefour Express supermarket down the street on the otherside.

After a long day of sightseeing was nice to relax on the small patio with a glass of wine and just watch and enjoy the neighborhood life. They have improved some aspects by providing papertowels, and condiments.

Could do with a bit of TLC. Some marks on the walls, loose tile in the shower, softer towels.

Overall, still my first choice of accomodation in Barcelona, Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: If you want quiet, you don't want an apartment facing the street. Having stayed there before, we...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
New York
Reviewed 20 October 2012

This small boutique hotel was very roomy, conveniently located near the Sagrada Familia, and clean however beware of thieves when checking in. While we were checking in at the reception desk, someone came in and took one of our small backpacks that was right behind us. We were warned about this before we came to Barcelona are careful people, but this still happened to us so try and be vigilant every second. Lock up your passport, credit cards and extra money in the safe when you are out and about. Don't carry them with you. If you need your passport to change money, do so and then go right back to the room and lock up your passport.

We even had an outdoor terrace all to ourselves with our apartment. The people at reception were very friendly and helpful.

There are restaurants as well as supermarkets in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple