hi we were there a week ago june 17-21st 2012. This hotel is very modern, clean and the
staff were very helpful and friendly. We had a bar meal the night we arrived which was
ok. There is a restaurant which we never went into,but it looked nice. Breakfast was 8euros a day but we found that there were always things not right, ie, no hot water for the tea, no bowls left for cereal or no eggs left, tables not cleared away no spoons for the cereal, we always had to ask before they noticed which we thought was poor. The bbc channel on our tv was stuck so we had to watch other channels, You only saw a movie in english if you paid 12 euros for it. The hotel had a lovely rooftop terrace and pool. However it would have been nice if we could have got coffee or a drink around 11 am. The bar was not open until 12pm. This should not have been the case. The hotel did apologise for this. The hotel was also a little far out of the bustle of the city, this was ok during the day, but meant travelling to the restaurants via taxi at night, which was expensive. The hotel rooms had no balconies, but to be fair we knew this to be so when we booked. Comfortable room and overall we enjoyed our trip to Barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tryp Hotel Condal Mar is one of the most modern hotels in Barcelona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tryp Barcelona Condal Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Condal Mar Hotel Barcelona
- Vincci Hotel Barcelona
- Vincci Hotel Condal Mar
- Hotel Condal Barcelona
- Tryp Barcelona Condal Mar Catalonia