“Brilliant personalised tour!”

Our Man in Barcelona - Tours
Ranked #231 of 562 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Personalised tours of Barcelona that show you both the hidden gems and the highlights. I'll bring the city's history and culture to life for you. Create your own tour - touch on themes varying from the city's Roman origins, to the atmospheric gothic quarter, the mind-blowing modernist architecture, scars of the Civil War, the Olympic legacy of '92 or whatever else you're interested in...
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Brilliant personalised tour!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We had such an enjoyable two hours with Dan wandering around Barcelona. He knows so much about the city and it was brilliant being able to specify what we were interested in for our tour. Highly recommend for anyone visiting Barcelona. Even if you've been before like we had!

Visited October 2013

Winona, Minnesota
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Markets and neighborhoods”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Dan Wilde was recommended to us for a personal tour of Barcelona. We requested a tour of "neighborhoods and markets" as that is our interest. He did a wonderful job of taking us through the city to see the history of the city and neighborhoods that are not on the beaten path. We also had a great lunch at a local foods type restaurant and got many tips of other places to eat at and see. He recommended a great book about the Spanish Civil War from a shopkeepers perspective. Highly recommend!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank OnTheRoad1947
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience and knows good places to eat and drink as well as his history”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Really fun to do and opened up Barcelona for me. I've lived in this city on and off for years but organised a tour with Dan when my parents and brother came to visit. It made the city come alive for them and me, as Dan revealed hidden places, the secret stories behind well-known landmarks - and answered all those questions my parents' had put to me and I didn't have a clue about.

What really surprised me was that even though I know the city well, with Dan I discovered lots I didn't know and I think of the stories he told every time I walk past certain places.

Visited March 2013