Went to Barcelona recently for a weekend getaway! Really liked the hotel. Location was the best part of it. 10 minute walk from Las Ramblas, 5 minutes from Paral-lel Metro which itself is very well connected to a number of nice places - Montjuic for example. Beach was also walkable distance. Service was nice, room was average but decent enough for the price paid. Thoroughly happy with my decision.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SERHS Del Port is the perfect place to stay if you want to be in the center of Barcelona. Within just a few minutes' walk from the bustling Las Ramblas and beautiful port area, this newly built hotel provides exceptional value and a high level of modern comfort. Non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SERHS Del Port Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Del Port Barcelona
- Hesperia Del Port Hotel Barcelona
- SERHS Del Port Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia