2,096 results
All reviews honor bar vertical garden mini lounge hour snacks honesty bar sitting room made to order breakfast la rambla free snacks rooftop terrace unique hotel yogurt side street living area corner suite bottled water rain shower
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We picked this place from Trip Advisor, and it turned out to be really cool. They have signs in Spanish and English, a great variety of snacks readily available (included!), and a lovely honor bar on the Terrace rooftop.
I would stay there again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

A very quirky and modern type restaurant in an old building. Hotel was just a few blocks off the main drag or Los Ramblos, but to get to hotel you had to walk about 3 blocks down a very dark narrow street/alley. Was fine during the day, but returning to hotel late in evening was a bit uneasy for the 4 of us. Enough so that I would NOT advise staying here.

Other than that, staff were very friendly and helpful. Free food available 24/7 was also nice and typical of other Barcelona hotels I have stayed in. Rooms were wierd as well, with a 2nd sitting room/tv across hall from your bedroom/bath. To use one had to go out of own bedroom and into a public hallway.

All in all not sure how this hotel got its #1 rating, unless only the young hip crowd has done the ratings. Far better values in Barcelona on the main streets.

A

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel has thought out side the conventional and it is a welcoming surprise
The staff are extremely helpful and the breakfast and all day snacks or just perfect.
My only complaint is that the hotel is on the path to a well know skate park and you have clatter of skaters all hours

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kruuza
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I didn’t want to write on the place to avoid crowding it :-)
I was very impressed with the size and quality of the room, the service is as best any hotels I have been...bravo! I love the open concept for the food, the breakfast and try the bar on top and bring a swimming suit for the shower

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dserraglio
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We were staying in Barcelona in July 2017, actually, so if the review does not qualify - please scratch it out (I selected September 2017).
Amazing place!! Set aside golden location (just three blocks from La Ramblas), awesome breakfast and just fantastic accommodations - the staff, everybody, are head above from any place I ever stayed. The distinguishing factor is that they are GENUINLY friendly and REALLY helping (I mean - unlike fake smiles you get pretty much everywhere if you are paying for "4 star-ness"). First, it was a bit odd - I am not the friendliest person by any stretch and I don't easily get along with new people. And the stuff was indeed trying to be friendly. And they were.

Breakfast... Oh, my! It is great: all you can think for breakfast - eggs (they make it individually), meat slices, sausages, baked potato, fruits, hot and cold drinks, yogurts and such. that is, you would be very full to start the day. The best part of it was that the breakfast area was opened all day long, so if you missed a lunch or even dinner for whatever reason - you would not go hungry back to your room. Some snacks, espresso and tea were always there for grabs.

Room. I booked - without realizing it - a two room arrangement. That is - there is a bedroom with bathroom plus a small room with couch, hammock and TV - perfect for chilling out after a long day. Ours was facing the street (Elisabets?) and it was absolutely charming environment.

Stayed: September 2017