“Great way to get around!!”

Euro Segway Barcelona
US$34.76*
Segway Tour by The Sea in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Segway tours Barcelona, excursions on segway and segway rent point in Barcelona Gothic Quarter. Segway is the best opportunity to discover Barcelona!
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great way to get around!!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Loved this tour. It was our first time doing the segway tour. A birthday surprise for me from my husband. The guide (female, long brown hair, sorry I can't remember her name) was fantastic. I was a little wobbly for the first few minutes I was put at ease and then soon felt adventurous. We traveled right round the Barcelona coast approx 13k. Our guide pointed out lots of places of interest and told us a lot of the history too. I totally recommend it, especially for first timers. I now want to do Segway tours in every major city. Enjoy!!

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Good group fun!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Really good fun, and a great way to see Barcelona. We mainly did this to try out a segway for the first time, and I think they could tell as they let us have a lot of free time to mess around on them. But nevertheless they take you along the seafront and to some of the cities main sites whilst explaining its interesting history. We were a big group of 8 so they split us into two groups of four, would definitely recommend for a bit of fun!

Brussels, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best way to see Barcelona”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Knowledgeable guides, great people skills, happy and supportive.
They took good care of us, explained how the Segways work and were extremely flexible on the time we wanted to do the tour.
You get to see so much more on a Segway than on foot and given you get a fantastic new experience and a taste of the future too you CANNOT go wrong with these guys.
I'd go again next time I'm in Barcelona.

Visited April 2014
“Best way sightseeing in Barcelona”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Perfect way of seeing Barcelona. Euro Segway had a very pleasant and nice guide with very good knowledge of Barcelona. Best 2 hours we spent this time.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was awesome!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

This is something everyone should try! Do not miss this! Best way of sightseeing so far in my life! :D The guide was very nice too!

1 Thank Fredrik R