“Perfect attraction”

and up
Sightseeing Segway Tour in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Segway tours Barcelona, excursions on segway and segway rent point in Barcelona Gothic Quarter. Segway is the best opportunity to discover the city!
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I was there during my Spanish trip and this is wonderful experience. Gliding on a segway in Barcelona you fill like on snowbord in the city. This is not a skateboard, not a scooter. This is absolute another experience. I love it! May be now I need my own segway to get it with me averywhere. Thank you guys, I found something new, I was returned to childhood and now I fill I'm 20 years younger than was!!!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"longer tour"
"great hour"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this tour to anyone"
"two hours"
"in advance"
"company"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We booked an afternoon 2 hour tour. Our guide was Tiago - He is an exceptional knowledgeable guide and we really enjoyed our tour! the segways are topnotch and very well taken care of! Our safety was always a top priority with Tiago! We had great fun coasting along the beach, park and barceloneta area! I would strongly recommend everyone to do it!

1  Thank VallettaYozhik
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Don’t you miss this fun.

We took 2 hour tour. We had taken it late at 8.30 pm. So we could see the best of both the worlds. The setting sunlight and night lights on the monuments. We were a group of 8 people (and they offered us some discount also for that size of the group ).We dint know the exact address and Vivian was kind enough to pick us up at the nearby metro station and she guided us to their office.

It was cold and windy and overcast and they were very kind to offered us the jackets. Started the tour after the brief introduction of how the machines works and ways to operate. Soon enough (guess with in 15 minutes ) I was feeling like I was a pro driver of Segway.
Vivian and Mate ( 2 guides with us ) drove us through the lovely small cobbled streets of Barcelona Old town ,to the Harbor and the showing new buildings of Barcelona and its history all along the beach Boulevard .Took a 5 break in between to loosen up.

All in all wonderful experience. My son of 6 was disappointed as he could not ride it except for a small trial run ride.

Euro Segay ..Wish you all the luck and thanks for a wonderful tour.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My girlfriend and I had a great time on our tour with these guys, just wish we'd done it at the start of the trip and not the end! We saw and learned so much, we'll just need to come back again. The website might not look too flashy, but the experience was brilliant. Well done, guys, we'll recommend you to our friends who visit too.